Thank you

Old 07-07-2008, 06:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

Thank you

I just wanted to post a note to say THANK YOU to everyone in this forum. I recently got a blackberry so I could get on the net and talk when I needed to and because this site is hard to use on the blackberry, I joined a ***** group of Alanon and the first thing I noticed was a woman getting yelled at for talking about her x . She was looking for support and got jumped on because she is not doing things the way this person thought she should be.

All I could think about was how I felt when that happened to me in another group and how I had to leave that group. Thats when I found this site and THANK GOD I DID!

Anyway, I directed her here and let her know how loving you all are and I hope she joins.
Hugs and again (THANK YOU)
Dale
Old 07-07-2008, 07:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I agree. This is a great place.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

that happened to me at the alanon group i went to a few years ago. one woman got angry at me and another member when i began speaking about my ah. guess it wasn't the right group for me!

i truly feel that even though i found this board recently that all the advice has helped me and i feel i now have many friends here. take care.