Notices

what drive me

Old 07-04-2008, 10:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

what drive me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have been ask what is my secret .. and to try to answer that question its hard to decribe just because what has happen in the past and that bring alot of thought out..so yeah my past has alot to do with the way i am now ..and what i can say is that i have learn . to deal with the pain the sorrow of what i have done to myself .. yes myself . no one else did it to me and yes at first i didnt have any support to lean on .so from there i had to come up with a way to surive and that meant to believe in myself and to find confidence in myself to want to change .to change my habits .to read and take what i need and leave the rest..to learn that there is a better way then drinking my problems away. to face things head on ..to accept the fact that things arent always going to go my way and as long as i do my best to control what i do and say and think
so this is what works for me
i know i am a better person with out al
i know i can have a great time without al in the picture
i know i can love myself and be love
i know i can live without al
i know i have a long way to go but am getting there sober
i know i love life again
i know there is a god and i thank god for my gf , family and friends
and thank you for all the support
peace , love and god bless
and there is one more thing .
just give you best and just just do it
Old 07-04-2008, 10:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you it good to see so many doing good ..
and there is a few more things i would like to add to this ..
i have read in some post here that they dont know what rock bottom is or cant find a way to get sober .
well you should be proud that you are trying to help yourself and that you havent hit rock bottom..
and you need to realize what you have around you and grab it hold on to it . and start to realize what you are doing to your body and mind by drinking .. even if you think you have it so good and things seem to be right or if you feel that you have to drink just to get along with other that are drinking and you are feeling let out . you have to remember and you may not even notice what you are doing to your family and friends by your drinking but take a second out of everyday just to realize it is all possible ..

where was i .. yes its all possible and the thing is.. when it all come down to it .. it all starts with you..
you have to look deep within yourself.. to find the strenght to do what you need to do for yourself .. for everyone is different and as you go thur the days of being sober.. yes your mind can play tricks on you .. but you have to be ready and prepair for everything that will come to you ,anger , sadness . disapointment,lonelyness and there are more .. but these things can work for you or against if you let them control you.and if you use them in a possitive way..you can learn alot about yourself .and learn ways to change yourself.. and i know there is more to everyones story and things dont always go right ..but when you make that first step and admit that you have a problem and you want to try.. it all comes down to you ..sure its not easy but it is possible and you have the power with in yourself to do what you need to do.. just believe in yourself

peace , love and god bless
everyone