Update.. gettin mixed signals

Old 06-21-2008, 10:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update.. gettin mixed signals

This is an update of my friend who I went out with as friends. He's a recovering user (prescription drugs), whose trying to turn his life around. I could tell by seein him at work and our talks, he was serious. We no longer work together. I've wanted to get together again, and told him I did.

A few weeks ago, I stopped by his other job, but he wasn't there. So I e-mailed him how I felt.. no response.

One of the managers at work asked me if I talked to B lately. I told him no, but I've been wanting to call to see how he is. My manager then told me that he is friends with one of the managers of the place B works, and then told me that B got fired. I was concerned.. so I called him just asking if he still works there because I stopped by. He told me ya, he no longer works there and that he's gonna move back up to Kentucky and watching a movie, and how late I'll be up so he can call me later. I didn't expect him to since he's said that before..

At midnight he texts me saying the e-mail was sweet, but i am with someone i love very much, but i think ur a great person though..
I responded by askin if he was with her when we went out as friends.. he wasnt and only been seein her for a month..and IF he moves back he's gonna ask her and her son to move with him.

i figured he was tryin to tell me to move on.. so i stopped ..but he responded..
"since u are not talking, i guess im going to go to sleep"
10 mintues later he texts again
Fine if u dont want to talk because i am with someone then goodnight.. ill say no more..
45 minutes later
ill talk to u tomarrow about it.. im falling asleep now anyways.. good night for now..

i called him the next day, but he didnt answer..
im just confused as to why it bothered that i didnt wanna talk since he had someone knowing how i feel about him.
and kept texting after he said he's goin to sleep?

I know I care about him. I almost fell in love with him.
It's not that I dont want to talk to him. i just figured he wouldnt response and recharged my phone..

If he wants me as a friend, im open and ok with that.
Ive been wanting to tell him in person, but dont wanna come on to strong.

just dont understand why for a month, no response, and then gets a little frustrated that i dont wanna talk to him after he told me he's got someone..