Notices

First day (1) again!!!

Old 06-17-2008, 02:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I choose to live

First day (1) again!!!

Seemed that I forgot why I stopped the blowing..But last days it became clear again..My bf really got psychotic of it..He starts to speak in riddles and numbers and acts really weird...We both wanna live sober and stopped drinking the 24 th of may..Anyhow we have to start all over again and now is our first day again..I realy don't want it nomore..When I smoke (the first joint is fun)but then you start to puff one after another and you get as tired as hell..Like someone said that the weed from holland got enough thc to be an harddrug I can tell you it's true..And we always buy the strongest type (new york diesel)..I smoked holland weed since I was 13 years old..All the weed we get here is from holland and if we don't find a dealer here we gonna get it with train or car in holland itself..(this trip I did a few times with my bike)
I know so many people who became complete crazy of that weed (even me myself was psychotic of it for months ...I tought I was followed and that there where cameras everywhere..I realy want to stop this ...It was a relapse but it made me think again why i stopped the weed..You know we are planning a child but I don't want a child watching her/his father acts that way..Some friends of mine saw him bussy too and they said he gave them the creeps.And I can tell you that I got the creeps from him too when he is like that....I just wanted to share this
Old 06-17-2008, 05:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Day one is better than day zero....

What is your new plan?
Old 06-17-2008, 05:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Hope your new plan will lead you on the right path for you-

Thanks for sharing-