Notices

You'll never be alone

Old 06-14-2008, 01:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
believer

Thumbs up You'll never be alone

"Some weeks ago i realized something very powerful. All of a sudden, in a matter of days i lost everything around me. When i confronted myself that there was no one to save me, for the first time in my life, i recurred to me. In that day i learned to count on me, and that i would never be alone again.

See you'll always have yourself. People, love, jobs, family might go. But you will have you for you, for the rest of your life to count on. You'll always be there 24/7. I had forgotten i was there. But now I didn't see a division between me and my spirit, it was quite the opposite. I realized with my spirit there was a person i had never nurtured. I had never figured out, that God had given me a human experience and that i wasn't even enjoying the ride.

Once and a while i still forget i'm here, but then i remember and i pick myself up and keep walking knowing i don't need to wait for somebody to introduce me to joy. It's true that i was used to play the part of the weak for many years. It seemed safer, it seemed a child was trapped in me. Sometimes that child wants to come back but it's no longer here that it belongs. It's a life change. You begin to learn faster and eventually you just become you. You take care of you. And once you found that treasure there's no way back.

The other day i was writing some stuff down and this phrase came by: " There's as much Universe around you as there is around every other person". It's truly the way you look at what's around you that changes things, but more than that, it's the way you look from inside-out.

In this movie that i saw, there's a line i'll never forget. " Accept the good". It's hard for people to make that move, when one is used to not feel worthy. But once you accept the good and listen to your silence you see a consistency rising. I missed living, in fact i couldn't miss it, cuz i hadn't truly lived before. I had been locked in the idea of a punishing God and on a wrong perspective of morality. Freedom feels so much better, and when i manage to just live the moment, i feel on top of a cloud being tickled by happiness.

I stopped and realized i kept getting and getting. But sometimes if you don't accept it and feel grateful, you will lose it without living it. It's like a prospect for a trip, without flying and vacating. Who told us as children that we are supposed to dwell, and live on anxiety and let it destroy every plan we make? What God told us to not be free? It seemed i hadn't understood the message. It takes courage to live according to your own truth, but i have to say, there's no other way when you know what that means. To me it means the only way. I started thinking for myself, and realizing we are given a heart not to hurt, but to guide us. You take anxiety of the equation and you can actually listen to it speak to you.

There are days of despair in life, but you do what you have to do and you pull trough, because you won't be alone. Life is tough, and the dwelling won't change the world. I spent so much of my life worrying that this world was too cold for me. At the end of the day, your skin gets thicker and you learn to save the best for the best. And living actually shows you what to do.

So next time you feel really alone, remember you are there...you, for you..."
Old 06-14-2008, 01:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Nuno,

The Universe is abundant and we only have to look around us to see that.

I'm glad you are moving forward in your life. And, I agree that living an honest and truthful life is the only way to go.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Thanks for sharing ...
Old 06-14-2008, 03:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

What lovely words, Thank You :ghug3
Old 06-14-2008, 03:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks Nuno! You could not have posted that with better timing for me....

It's easy to feel really alone and shut down your feelings...to hide inside yourself. Life is way to short to live it hungover, thats for sure!

Great post!

What's the old saying...Everywhere I go, there I am!