Notices

Today I Woke Up In A Funk

Old 06-08-2008, 10:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bella

Today I Woke Up In A Funk

HEY FAMILY.
TODAY I WOKE UP IN A FUNK. SOMETIMES I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME AND DO THINGS DIFFERENT ONLY IF I KNEW WHAT I KNOW NOW. AND THEN SOMETIMES I WISH I COULD SPEED UP TIME. I DON'T KNOW, ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR WAKING UP THIS MORNING CLEAN/SOBER. I WENT TO MASS THIS MORNING;SOMETHING I'VE BEEN MEANING TO DO FOR A WHILE NOW. I'M FEELING AGAIN AND I ASSUME THAT'S NORMALI AM SO USE TO COVERING THOSE FEELINGS UP NOT ONLY WITH CRACK/ALCOHOL, BUT WITH SEX, FOOD, STEALING, JUST EVERYTHING ELSE, BUT WHAT I'M SUPPOSE TO BE DOING. I FORGET SOMETIMES WHAT I NEED TO BE DOING AND THAT'S PUTTING MY RECOVERY FIRST!
WELL I NEED TO GET READY TO GO TO WORK, IF GOD'S WILLING I'LL COME BACK TONIGHT. THANKS EVERYONE FOR BEING APART IN MY RECOVERY.
HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by HERRERA View Post
I DON'T KNOW, ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'M VERY GRATEFUL FOR WAKING UP THIS MORNING CLEAN/SOBER.
Hi HERRERA, I to feel like a cloud is over my head or in a funk! Just the mood swings I guess. I need to get outside and do somthing fun, non booze related!

Have great day!

:atv
Old 06-08-2008, 10:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

must be something cosmic....i too am feeling funky....so i'll just move my way through the day and speak to my sponsor if she ever answers her phone
Old 06-08-2008, 10:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life is Grand

Sometimes, the best we can do is lean on each other and not use...the funk will pass, the clouds will part and the sun will shine on us again. I believe that each of us has some strength in us, even in the worst of times......and a whole lot of little strengths put together, makes a strong front. Don't give up the fight, the best is yet to come....

Cathy
Old 06-08-2008, 11:02 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

the BEST IS yet to come!!!!!:bounce