Notices

60 DAYS and UNDER CLUB

Old 06-04-2008, 09:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

60 DAYS and UNDER CLUB

Well, there's a whole group of people about to enter this thread. As you do, introduce yourself, along with your sobriety date. We'll all work together to hold onto our date and live a happy, joyous, and free life.

I'm Negative Man. Though I'm feeling rather positive lately! My sobriety date is May 5th, 2008.

Rock on everyone, and welcome!

-- NM

:bounce:ghug2
Old 06-04-2008, 12:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Bring 'em on...!

The more people in recovery the merrier...!

Old 06-05-2008, 11:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Well, a little lonely in here tonight. I hope others will join soon. Anyways, I'll just sit down with a good book, some tea, and my sobriety. Rock on. Day 32 for me!

-- NM
Old 06-08-2008, 08:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm on day 35 today. The new arrivals train should be pulling into the station soon. Looking forward to greeting people. -- NM
Old 06-08-2008, 08:58 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hopefully Wednesday or Thursday Negman!
Old 06-08-2008, 10:12 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Certified Scrabble Cheat!

Day 594 and counting Neg.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:06 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Hey Negman

As you know by now my sober date is 4 days after yours 9th May 2008.

Day 32 for me today, yesterday was the first day I haven't checked in since I got sober. Tough night, we went to the Zoo, wasn't feeling well when I got home, then wee girl was sick, then I was sick and wee lad was sick as well. Went to bed but had to get up again to help my wife with the kids.

Really wanted a drink, not sure why I thought that would make me feel better, didn't though and glad I'm through it now. For some reason I just found it really unfair to be sick when I wasn't drinking.

Just another test to pass I suppose. Thankfully I had a days holiday from work today as well.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:52 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Hannitized

Date of Sobriety April 26, 2008

Thanks for the thread~ It is nice to belong.

Liberty~
Old 06-09-2008, 04:05 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

My Sobriety date is July 10, 1988. I have many one day at a times and they just keep adding up.

I hope more choose to put down their Sobriety Dates....Each day is a beginning....I believe every day is a new beginnning for me to do with as I choose which is stay sober and keep up treatment for my depression.

kelsh
Old 06-09-2008, 05:53 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I'll be here in 56 days! Ten left in the 2 week and under, then a 2 week stay in the 30 days then I'll be here! Hold a spot for me, OK!
Old 06-10-2008, 01:39 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

checking in day 33.

Know you've been in here on your own for a few days Negman but thats no excuse for not doing the dishes. I've just done the hoovering as well.

We've got to shape up mate, Horselover should be due in here tomorrow and when she see's the state of this place she might not stay.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:46 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hi Fizzy! Day 37 for me, down and done. You're right about the dishes. They're not done here, and they're not done in my actual house either!

In any case, I'm back now... Funny -- I had a bite of cake yesterday, and it turned out to be RUM cake. Ouch! My mind went nuts, and I had to call four people in AA, all of whom told me "Calm down, that happens to everyone."

I thought I'd blown it. In any case, let's make the place nice for Horselover. I'll get some muffins in the oven after I do the dishes.

-- NM
Old 06-10-2008, 10:06 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

That's great...yep dirty dishes left in the sink, are not good LOL!

Wow rumcake...so did you feel it?

Will be joining you guys in about 50 more dyas...take care!
Old 06-11-2008, 12:46 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

13 days and I will be here! Thats providing I get through this weekend
In 14years I have never got this far, I'm going to keep trying!
Old 06-11-2008, 05:07 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Hi Fizzy, Negman, Kelsh and LibertyorDeath and anyone else in this great thread!

I brought bagels with cream cheese and coffee - lots of coffee! I hope that's okay. I also brought paper plates and I see you guys made the place nice and neat. I wouldn't want to spoil that.

30 days today for me. Yipppeee!! Nice to join you all over here. I'll do my part. Just let me know what you need.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:18 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Sober since 9th May 2008

Day 34

Just another day in sobersville.

Well done on the 30 days Horselover, in the same way as I hope I never catch Negman, I hope you always stay 4 days behind me.

all the best folks
Old 06-11-2008, 12:43 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Hannitized

Today is day 47, Friends. Do you know what I did the other day while making cookies??? I licked the teaspoon measurement that I used to measure out the vanilla! I immediately went to the sink, spit out the little drop that was on my tongue, rinsed my mouth, spit spit spit and then brushed my teeth.

Sigh~

Day 47~
Old 06-11-2008, 02:13 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

rofl confuses me...popping up everywhere...with that storky looking avatar...keep thinking he's bringing me a baby....does anybody know what club i'm in? ...think i'm in 18-30? technicaly think I should be in under 21's? ...is there one?...quite happy in under 30's...but lot's of cool folk here, under the careing, bandaged wings of the negman...how long till i get here...over 5 weeks!!! That's just not fair...I demand a recount...horselover and fizzy have been up to some sculldugery...I think they're making these figures up as they go along....i'm not being funny but I think you should know that fizzy is scottish...there!..I've said it...they're known in this neck of the woods, for gross miscounting of days spent sober...and as for libertyordeath..well...47 days? ...surely no-ones ever done that before without the aid of a saftey net...I think we need a public enquirey into this club and it's activities...yes an open debate...transparent...yes yes a very see-through, clear, non opaque investigation into the comings and goings of certain individuals causing confusion to those in other clubs...and that's all i have to say on the matter.
I bid you all good night!!! (and sleep tight...and mind the bed bugs don't bite)
Ben zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 06-12-2008, 05:06 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Hey Benji! I just can't stand that I've been passed by all you good folk! I went to the bank and they wouldn't let me take out another loan on sober days. Overextended my credit I guess. But I beat them at their own game 'cause technically, I AM under 60 days. (by the way, I just visited the 30 day and under club too! You're going to have to lock the doors if you want to remain exclusive!) And that storky thing is an egrit - I don't think you have birds like that in your parts. Anyway, it won't be delivering any babies - so no worries there.

Ha ha on the rum cake and vanilla! I guess you two are going to have to go back to the under 2 week thread too! (I'd say anything to keep us all together.) - Wait, I know, I just won't drink again! Then I can catch up!
Old 06-12-2008, 05:51 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

My dearest Benji. My sober date is May 13th. Please go run and get your calendar and begin counting the days because I "believe" I am on day 31 and good old Fizzy is 4 days ahead of me, which would make it 35 days for Fizzy. Keep trying Benji, but you are getting a lot of new people from the 2 weeks and under thread that are joining your group my dear. Now be a good boy and become the leader over there.

Have a great day everyone and stay sober.