him

Old 06-01-2008, 10:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lesa

him

It seemed he was starting to l oving and things ..waited the 15 mos..now since he went back out he mean agian ..and will not getvout from the tv,,he eats sleeps and tv...He back to him ,him,him, and that is it..If say anything to him ,Iam beening a nag..only th ing i said today was we need to go get the kids ,a nag ..right...The only time he gets up is for the drugs or the beer...Never for me...
Old 06-01-2008, 10:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
lesa

Btw he does not work now..he just stop everything ..funny we live together yet Iam alone
Old 06-01-2008, 11:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Lesa, why do you stay? You don't have to live like this. If you have family who can help you, let them, and if not maybe contact a women's shelter and see if they have any suggestions.

Hugs
Old 06-01-2008, 01:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Cincinnati has an excellent Woman's Shelter with lots of counseling available for you and the kids.

I have to repeat Ann, why do you stay? Are you giving him money so he can get his beer and drugs? and if so why?

You are better than this! You do not have to take his abuse.

Please for the safety of you and the kids, contact the shelter.

J M H O

Love and hugs,
Old 06-01-2008, 04:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I agree lesa, I know it is not easy to see the light at the end but it IS there and all you have to do is dig down deep and make a move to do the right thing for you and your kids. If you wait around for him to get sober and start treating you right you may wait for a very long time. Before you know it your children may grow up and you will be sorry that you didn't spend more time laughing with them and enjoying life. Just saying~ because I lived miserable for a long time and I look back now and wonder why I didn't stand up for myself. I realize now that if you keep letting someone walk on you they will most likely keep doing it. Demand respect and you will get it-one way or another. I am sorry you are going through this...I know how hard it is.