Still stressed

Old 05-28-2008, 05:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Still stressed

Hi Friends,

My AH relapse...heroin...we had a huge argument over a week ago...we're not speaking...in the argument he said he was going to move out at the end of the month. He is miserable. I try to control him. He's not using...so now we're not talking. He didn't give me any money last week. He's not packing anything...and he probably spent his entire check on dope.

If he's not moving out, he's going to have to contribute to rent. Now that we're not speaking...I have no idea where he's going...so this is all actually helping him continue to use.

Feeling a little stuck at the moment. I don't want to have another argument...it got ugly....I want to stop banging my head against the wall. If he denies using one more time I feel like I could shoot him....figurative, of course.

We can't just sit down and have an adult conversation about a very series issue. He denies it, I present more "evidence"....he explains that way...becomes defensive...we start to throw insults...and it doesn't take long for one of us to storm out of the room or out of the house.

Just needing a vent...thank you,
dd