No Sense

Old 05-27-2008, 12:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

No Sense

My exaddict bf got a Dui this weekend. Of course, I'd been telling him for the longest that it was going to happen. He calls me on his way to jail. I told him there was nothing I could do for him. I was sitting in the recovery room of the hospital after out patient surgery. If he'd been at the hospital, he won't be on his way to jail. I made sure that no one was hurt. Hung up the phone and laughed so hard I would have peed my pants had I had any on or no cather.

You have to understand this is someone who is very arrogant. He's the first person to put others down for their mistakes. He can hold his liquer and drive cuz he's such a manly man.

So, he calls today to tell me about meeting with his high priced lawyer. It's going to cost him 1500 to get out of it. I tried to tell him most states have a certain requirments that you have to do no matter, if you have a high price lawyer or not. Whew, he got mad. Isn't my license worth 1500? I told him that he would just do the same thing again because he's just trying to get out of being punished.

If he was really all about not drinking and being a man, Stop talking about it man up and face the 60 day suspension, take the classes, pay the fines and really change the way he's living.

I bet you call guess what I heard at the end of the phone. Yep, Dial tone. LOL. I guess he just wants to be a man in theory, not fact.

Last edited by lilkim; 05-27-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-27-2008, 01:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

My exaddict bf got a Dui this weekend. Of course, I'd been telling him for the longest that it was going to happen. He calls me on his way to jail. I told him there was nothing I could do for him. I was sitting in the recovery room of the hospital after out patient surgery. If he'd been at the hospital, he won't be on his way to jail. I made sure that no one was hurt. Hung up the phone and laughed so hard I would have peed my pants had I had any on or no cather.
What did you have a procedure for??? He didn't even COME??

/hugs!!!

And good on you for laughing. Sucks about the catheter, though. Those things are such a pain in the . . . umm . . . yeah. You know.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I've been having seizures. The doctors did an mri but deceided that I needed an angoghy. What they do is cut in it the main artery in your leg, put a cather in the vein, inject dye into your brain and take exrays. Then you have to lie flat for at least 3 hours. They have you lie there for the 3 hours so that you won't rupure the vein and bleed to death. Then you get to go home and feel pretty nasty. Plus, it takes 3 months for the seal they put in to keep it from bleeding to be absorded.

Oh, no, he had more important things to do like getting DUIs.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry About that. It sounds painful. I had to have shots in my back one time and My xABF was so late picking me up and then sat in the parking lot waiting for me to come out. Lied and said he was there "FOREVER" and then later on threw it in my face and said "well I picked you up didn't I?" Like it was so bad. But guess who he called to come and pick him up off the side of the road when he got pulled over drunk? And guess who told him it would happen? and guess who told him not to S**T where he eats, clean up the mess he got himself into. Guess who was the mean, cruel Bitch for not "HELPING" him when he asked? Yeah so...take care of yourself. we are here for you. Dont pay for HIS mistakes.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Oh, yes, I've heard that too. Boy, aren't we lucky they can be bothered to do what most human beings do. Any time mine would say anything like that I would get so mad. One of his favorites was I go to work and put a roof over your head. It made me want to scream. Millions of people got to work and pay bills. Why should his butt be kissed because he's 1/4 of the way responisble?
Old 05-27-2008, 07:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm really sorry you had to go through the procedure and hope everything works out okay. As for him, in time he will have to face consequences for his actions. Keep taking care of you You deserve so much more.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thank you, I'm hoping this is the last painful part. I'm tired all the time. I want my life back in some kind of order. Last year I had surgery that almost killed. This year it's this. I'm trying not to get depressed but it's getting harder. My life is in limbo until the doctors figure out what's going on.