Moving Forward - It's Hard

Old 05-14-2008, 07:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Moving Forward - It's Hard

Hi all – I have been with my AH for twenty years, and now finally deciding to take the leap and move. I have signed my intent to rent, figured out a way to pay the mortgage on our house for at least 3 months in the hopes that it sells. I cannot continue to wait until our house sells. It's been on the market close to a year. I have resigned myself to the fact that it may foreclose. My husband does not really want to sell the house, and I feel as though as long as I am there, he will continue to stall. I do not want to stay in the house. I haven’t told him yet that I am moving because I am afraid of his reaction. I plan to be gone on June 1st. He is on good behavior mode right now and it is killing me. I just can’t live with him anymore. I am fighting the guilt and feeling sorry and I have read that fear thread a hundred times. Just wanted to get this out of my system. I go from alternately delirously happy to kinda sad. I am trying to feel the feelings and let go. It is hard.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Thank you for sharing CB

When we have finally had enough we do what we need to do for ourselves, and it sounds as though you are doing just that! Good for you!

Change is hard when it comes to anything however the good thing is that you are moving forward in the direction which is right for you and one day you will see this. Breathe and take your time.

It is ok to feel sad you love this person and leaving is going to be hard. Feel the feelings and know that "this too shall pass" and you will be ok!

I actually wrote a list of all my fears......once I recognized my fears, I began working towards defeating them. Things that were holding me back from exploring more possibilities and limiting my growth as a person. (Still working on this but wow does it feel good to begin to overcome them one baby step at a time)
Old 05-14-2008, 09:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cmc

Hi CBB,
It's never been an easy thing for me to change but it's usually alot easier than I used to anticipate. Taking some positive action and making plans for a better life are a fantastic start! I wish you all the best. Please keep posting and let us know how things are going for you.