Notices

Sunday afternoon in the chat room

Old 05-09-2008, 03:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Thumbs up Sunday afternoon in the chat room

Now I'm not suggesting that anyone take time away from their beloved Mother's on Sunday afternoon, but if you're free I hope you'll join us in the chat room at 5:00 PM Arizona time for an open AA meeting.

Here's a time zone converter The World Clock – Time Zone Converter

That's on Mother's Day, 5/11. Feel free to bring a topic, and since it's an open meeting dear old Mum is invited to join in too. After all, it's her special day!
Old 05-09-2008, 03:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank You Astro...I will try to remember....my kids are all over the United States...two live here but one is in the hospital in Seattle...VA Hospital.

I have been a Mom 45 years now with two stepsons that we raised that are 48 & 49. My first girl is 45 and another son is 39 and the baby girl is 31. Quite a family to be proud of.

I loved to look for cards for my Mom & Dad for Mother's & Father's Day and still miss doing it even tho they have been gone quite a few years. They were very Special Mom's & Dad's and never got on us when we made a mess of our life...Mom even tried to go so far as to blame herself for my first divorce....was she ever wrong...I was the sicko and the one to blame for that.

I have been remarried to my first husband for six years now and we have a good life together.

kelsh :ghug
Old 05-09-2008, 03:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Thanks for sharing kelsh! My Mom passed away years ago from her addictions, but she raised us well and I only have fond memories. My girlfriend is about to become a grandmother, and God blessed me with 10 & 12 year olds who amaze me with their growth every day.

Life is very good indeed!
Old 05-11-2008, 04:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Happy Mothers Day to all the amazing women in recovery who have children of their own!

The meeting will start in approx. 20 minutes, so meet us in the chat room!