I missed you all!

Old 06-29-2003, 10:38 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I missed you all!

Wow! I sure am glad to be back and in touch! First the site was down (I thought I was going to go nuts!), and then we went on a family vacation for 9 days, and I just got home. I've spent the last 2 hours catching up on all your lives, and I decided I couldn't reply to all of them, so I just want you all to know I've been praying for you. I took my prayer journal with me, and kept you on my mind and in my prayers.

Pretty Woman: So glad to hear Wayne Alexander is here, and thriving! He sounds beautiful. God comfort you in the loss of the other twin. Gee, it won't take long to make booties for a 1 pounder, now, will it? Take care.

I guess I should fill you in on what's been happening. You may remember that on June 11, Squinty decided he wasn't going to drink anymore--one day at a time. Well, he's still sober, and it's been 18 days! He is sane! And even reasonably normal. We still have a LOT of problems to work out, but I can stand him, and I am remembering there was a reason I married him to start with--that is a start! Our vacation was tolerable--as opposed to what I was expecting before he quit drinking--(Hell). It would have been better, except we drove and drove, and drove etc. We went from Ohio to the 4 corners, and then south through the US until we came to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN, and then drove home today.

My daughter got engaged on the trip, since her boyfriend drove down to see her yesterday. I'm sure she will fill you all in on it--her name is Corvettte_Angel. (Well, that's not what I named her, but the Angel is close ).

I reeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy missed you all, and worried a lot about you. Thankfully, my life has been on an uphill climb, so I didn't have any desperate situations I needed to share with you. Just so thankful to be back here.

Hugs to all of you,
Lyn
Old 06-30-2003, 05:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Hi Lynn!

I am so glad things are going well. I love Eastern TN, but I can do without Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge....Yikes! The crowds!

Have a good day!
JT
Old 06-30-2003, 06:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Lyn
Glad to hear all went well. And, Congratulations to your daughter! I'll keep you and squinty in my prayers.
NoDoubt
Old 06-30-2003, 06:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Wow, Lyn! Welcome back! I was just thinking of you yesterday....I was was missing your posts and was wondering where you were.

Happy to hear that Squinty is sober! That's great news....and it must have brought you tremendous peace of mind while on vacation.

And contrats to corvette_angel! That is fabulous. I think I read where you have lots of daughters....will this be your first time planning a wedding or are you an old pro at it?

Great to have you back. Take care,

S
Old 06-30-2003, 06:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sarah:

I'm not a "pro" yet--this is wedding #2 (daughter #3). I have 4 daughters, then my son came last. I have more than a year to plan, as the wedding will be next August. So.....hopefully, we'll do this leasurely.

It's so good to be back! Thanks,

Lyn
Old 06-30-2003, 08:57 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I used to work here ;)

**********{Lyn}}}}}}}

Welcome back. Glad you had a good vacation

Many hugs,
Debbie
Old 06-30-2003, 09:21 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Learning to love life...

Hey Lynn!
I was beginning to wonder what happened to you... like maybe the server ate u up !!
So glad you are back, and happy that things are "stable" for you right now. I figure God must know when we need some peace
Take care
Meg