Hung Up

Old 04-21-2008, 10:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hung Up

hi, just using the last of my intent to express why after all my work im still hung up overlittle things. the guy that didnt return my call three years ago. who cares? why do i still think (what a ********).

not feeling ok today. :codiepolice
Old 04-22-2008, 11:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I subscribe to O....Oprah Magazine. In the May, 2008 issue, is an interview with Eckhart Tolle. You may have heard of him.

I had many AHA moments yesterday after reading this interview, and I wanted to share some of Eckhart Tolle's thoughts that brought me these moments:

People like to tell the "Story of Me". For many people, it's an unhappy story, so they're always dwelling on the past. That is a dysfunctional and unhappy state.

One's personal history has it's place, and it needs to be honored. It's not problematic unless you become totally lost in that dimension.

Are you more than your personal history?

The present moment is your life.

Gratitude is an essential part of being present.

Refocus on what matters most in anybody's life..which is the present moment... People don't realize that now is all there ever is; there is no past or future except as memory or anticipation in your mind.

I am spiritually awakened today as I think of the above. Hope you find it helpful too!

Shivaya