Surprised/Yet Unsurprised

Old 04-12-2008, 08:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Surprised/Yet Unsurprised

I've gone thur some really bad stuff this year. For being homeless to having my own place. Surgury that I wasn't suppose to survive. Now, the doctors told me that there's something wrong with my brain. I get the results Thursday of my mri.

My ex addict has been coming around. My daughter explained what's going on. He swore up and down that he wouldn't cause any more heart ache. LOL,
He's out using and hasn't bother to call. The cell is set to voice mail. Sure sign. But, honestly, it really doesn't hurt that much. Cuz really, I'm not that surprised.But, it does because I really needed his support. What a joke!

Last edited by lilkim; 04-12-2008 at 08:27 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-12-2008, 08:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((((lilkim)))) What an incredibly difficult year you have had. I'm sorry that the emotional support, which should be so easy to give and not so much to ask, is not there for you.

You know the deal it seems, but of course it hurts.

You don't know me, but all my love, hugs and prayers to you! Together, we all can make it, I'm sure of it.

Old 04-12-2008, 08:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

ditto from me, lilkim. its really too bad that even during this difficult time, you still are having to think about that kind of stuff.

Sending good thought, hugs, and prayers your way...
Old 04-12-2008, 11:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

He keeps saying he's going to use until he dies. God help me, sometimes I wish he would. That way it would be over. No more showing up after the binges. He tries to say he's worried about me. No he's worried about missing that next hit or bottle. Sometimes, I looked at him with such hate, that I don't even know where it's coming from.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hey, lilkim, I know that must hurt how his drugs come first, but that's how it is...for him.

It doesn't have to be how it is for you, sweetie. You've come through so much and you'll come through this too, this old codie mom just knows you will.

Take care of you, surround yourself with people who are capable of loving back, and know that you are worth so much more than he is giving.

Hugs and prayers for you and your daughter.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
turning red!

((Lilkim))

So sorry for the tough year you've gone through. You seem to be an incredibly strong woman that you managed to go through all that. Good luck for your MRI results, i cross fingers for you.
As for ex addict, nothing changes if nothing changes, unfortunately.
I hope you get all the support needed from daughter and other members of family + SR family.
x
carine