Im Booging Out

Old 03-28-2008, 10:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

Last edited by BUTTERFLY-7; 03-28-2008 at 11:02 AM. Reason: I DISIDE IT NOT TO
Old 03-28-2008, 12:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

OK now you have me confused. Are you ok?
Old 03-28-2008, 03:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

NO I WANT TO JUST SCREAM AND CRY AND PUNCH THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF MY BROTHER IN-LAW, THEN I FEEL BAD FOR FEELING ALL THIS BECAUSE IM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND IS ALL AGINTS MY BELIEFS BUT IM JUST SO ANGRY AT HIM GO TO THE RELATIONSHIP AND FAMILY MEMBER FORUM IT GIVES U MOR DETAILS THAKX NANDM IT SEEMS LIKE U AND HISTORY TEACH AND BEST ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO REPLY BACK,
Old 03-28-2008, 03:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

IT SEEMS LIKE U AND HISTORY TEACH AND BEST ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO REPLY BACK,
Butterfly,

It's hard for me to read all caps. That's why I haven't responded back a few times.
I have ADD and it's been pretty bad lately, anything distracts me, so it's not you, just really hard for me to concentrate.

I'm not sure, but you might want to try using some lower case also, it might be hard for some others also. That might be why your not getting as many responses.
I'm not sure? (just a guess) and your Not doing anything wrong at all.. Just a thought.:ghug3

I"m sorry about your brother in law... :ghug2
Old 03-28-2008, 03:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Just chiming in here...I think Done With It's onto something with the all caps thing. When I'm scanning through a thread just to see what it's about I instinctively skip over the posts in all caps. Some do find it distracting, I guess because we're just not used to reading that way. Like, if you wrote your whole post in italics or had everything underlined that would be distracting too. So if you feel like your posts aren't getting responses that could be part of the reason.

Anyway, about this...
I WANT TO JUST SCREAM AND CRY AND PUNCH THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF MY BROTHER IN-LAW
...you might think about joining a boxing gym if you can find one. When I started therapy my coucellor told me I needed to build self confidence and assertiveness, so I took up boxing. It not only worked wonders for my confidence and assertiveness issues, but it's also really therapeutic for anger and hostility issues. I don't have many of those, but some days you just feel like punching someone and that's what boxing is all about. And as a bonus, it's a great workout. I almost immediately started losing all the weight I gained on antidepressants.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Life the gift of recovery!

I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Is there anywhere you could go to scream and just let it out. I have actually done that and as foolish as it sounds it does give some relief. I was actually quite embarrassed to do it but it sure helped. I will have to go to the friends and family forum and learn a little more about what is going on. I am glad you are posting here. We may not be able to change what is going on but sometimes it helps just knowing someone is listening and cares.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:24 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

u guys and I'm sorry about my cap.. I never finish school the little bit of computer skills I know, was taught by my husband, or son, I never even new that in the world of computer writing with caps, was refer to screaming u learn something new everyday of u'r GOD giving life, but thanx to all of yous who had tolerance, and patience, thanx u scarlati,nandm,done with it, and every body!!!!!!!!! .
Old 04-07-2008, 07:41 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

How are you doing now Butterfly? Screaming and letting it out is a stress reliever. If all else fails.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:45 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Now that we've got the semantics out of the way and you're no longer yelling at us (using all caps), what can we do for you? You still haven't told us what you're so upset (booging out) about.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:59 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

TIRE MAMA 8 u so very much,I didn't even know that writing with caps. in the computer world meant screaming, I was not aware until the founder of this site wrote to me, like I said the little bit of computer skills I had was tough to me by my husband, and son,.but thank u Tire Mama maybe deep down inside at the arrival to this site I was screaming for help but just didn't know it. .
Old 04-08-2008, 10:09 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
FreeSpirit

Smile

Originally Posted by Scarlatti View Post
Now that we've got the semantics out of the way and you're no longer yelling at us (using all caps), what can we do for you? You still haven't told us what you're so upset (bogging out) about.
Like I saidabout the caps,I just learn about the meaning of the caps,in this computer world,it was never my intentions on writing to disrespect or yell at anybody GOD is my witness.the reason I wrote in caps, was so it could be seen more,the message cause I have hard time seen the little letters,oh!and obut what I'm bogging out on go to relastionship&family,forum is all there.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Oh no reason to be sorry sweetie.
Actually a lot of people do it. You'd be surprised.

How are you doing? You feeling better?

:ghug