Notices

day 6 not very good

Old 03-27-2008, 01:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

day 6 not very good

This is my 6th day I am not feeling so well nausia, a hollow feeling in my stomach, headache, very tired and not very happy compared to yesterday.

But I am still aware of my problems. Tomorrow will be the big day, friday night out.:cage
Old 03-27-2008, 04:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Have you checked with your dr Vinnie?

I hope you feel better!
Old 03-27-2008, 04:57 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Getting through that first weekend was key for me. Anna's right it would not be a bad idea to check with your dr. Our mind and body can react funny when we discontinue drinking all of a sudden. Hang in there it gets better.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

If you can, get your hands busy working on one of those cars. Sand off some paint or do something that makes you happy and satisfied.
When I was a kid on a farm, we would pick rows of green beans 300 foot long.
Talk about time to think.
All the best, Rich
Old 03-27-2008, 06:29 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Vinnie

Day 6 is rarely any good. It's your body's way of telling you that you've been less than nice to it.

So it's giving you something to remember. Use it. Remember it. Perhaps write down what you are going through and why you don't want to repeat it-ever.

Then, when you have 30 days and you've been feeling good and the little voice in your head says" Vinnie, maybe you're NOT an alcoholic. Maybe we can go out and have a few...", READ what you wrote.

The toughest days for me (6 weeks) are not the bad ones, but the GOOD ones. They can be TOO good. They can lull me into thinking that all is well. That a "normal" Warren lurks within, waiting to get out. Now that is dangerous thinking.

Most people, it seems, need to go through day 6 more than once. Try to be an exception. Keep it in your pocket and pull it out down the road. It can be the answer to that little voice in the head. "Thanks, but I think I'll pass on that..."

Keep it up the good days are fast approaching!

warren
Old 03-28-2008, 12:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

warren thats exactly my biggest problem thinking I am normal after a few days. I worked from 8.30 till 2230 yesterday and was so tired I just couldnt think anymore.... So I made it into day 7..... Friday