So angry need to vent

Old 03-17-2008, 06:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry So angry need to vent

My AH is so flipping manipulative here I'm drowning he acts like its no big deal he has his whole family fooled. They are telling him to leave me and all I want is money what money he hasn't had a job in months. I know I should just walk away let it go but my MIl took it out on my kid. She has done the same thing for birthdays for year and years even my birthday and she said like usual she would for my kid. She didn't cause I made him leave:wtf2 She didn't even call my son not a damn thing. I feel like calling and cuss her out letting her know what he was done to us. Why take it out on the kids. I won't though I will be the better person. I just don't see anything changing with him
Old 03-17-2008, 06:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Apparently it's a night of AH B.S. - I'm swimming in a whole world of delusion!

I'm sorry your child is being treated this way by his grand-parents though, completely unacceptable. That's rotten.

Good for you for holding back, not sure if I were in the same position I'd be able to do the same! I know I should and all that, just not sure I could

Take care of yourself. If I find masks and snorkels for all of us to see clearer through the murky waters of addict thinking, I'll let you know!
Old 03-17-2008, 07:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Thats terrible!!!
But they say what goes around comes around.
Leave it to the powers that be.
Good job on handling yourself.
I think some poeple just like to get a rise out of people anyway.
But kids should be off limits.
I'm sorry.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:16 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks it's so hard not to call her I know it won't do any good and instead I posted here it feels good to have some where to vent. My AH of course sees nothing wrong with what she is doing thankfully he's gone and I can just hung up the phone.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi,
I am so sorry you are going through this...Some parents just can't open their eyes and see their sons or daughters faults. I would call her an enabler!
I will be praying for your family and you sweetie.
God Bless,
Machele