Notices

WILKATZ's Update!

Old 03-11-2008, 11:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

WILKATZ's Update!

Alive and Kicking that is just I, I am working and moving around and trying to get everything taken care of, we are now seeing a lot more improvement in my cycle even though I am not taking ALL of the meds they want me too I am taking some and it is helping, I have had a chemical allergic reaction to A med and they are not sure which one but it interacted with my chemo put me in the hospital for 2 days and I have 1st and 2nd degree burns( believe it or not they don't hurt that bad sort of like a sun burn).....sort of like recovering from a mild sunburn.......I bought a new car, as many of you know I am into racing as well as my "TOYS" here is my new baby and she just SCREAMS my name..........I get to drive her home for the first time on April 3rd I cannot wait......... I am trying to figure out if I want to drive the suburban so Amy can meet her niece or drive the car, nopes sorry sis...its the suburban I don't want to drive all that way by myself!

Baby Girl is doing fine acting up a bit right now, she wants to be out chasing the squirrels and skunks....she hasn't gotten sprayed again recently thank god....

Spitfire is Pregnant, forgot how long are cats suppose to be pg again?
Old 03-11-2008, 11:46 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Pamm)))

Congrats on your car!!!! I'm glad you updated us..I was going to call you tonight on my way to work if I hadn't heard from you.

That sucks about the allergic reaction. Actually, sunburns usually ARE 1st or 2nd degree burns...take it from this blonde, fair-haired person who has been sunburned a LOT!!

I have no idea how long cats stay pg...our females are "fixed".

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 03-11-2008, 02:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Awesome car....owner too!
Old 03-11-2008, 02:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sweet ride! Your gonna look great in that car!
Old 03-11-2008, 02:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I can answer one question of yours- A cat's gestation period is usually about 66 days. A vet can usually tell a cat is pregnant 20 days into the process.

Hope everything is going well! Have fun with all of those little kitties around!
Old 03-11-2008, 03:20 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Nice ride Pamm !

Sorry about the medical stuff... the car kinda takes the pain away maybe ?

Don't know about a cats gestation time. Too long .
Old 03-11-2008, 03:35 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Check the whip. That is hot!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 03:41 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

Sweet ride you got there!

I called my son, 19, into my room to look at it on the computer. He wants to know if he can drive it! I swear this child gets so excited about cars that sometimes I think if he's going to wreck his car when one drives by that he admires. We'll be driving down the road when a sweet lookin car goes by and he turns his head completely as it's going by. Of course I'm trying to push that invisible brake the I seem to think is on the floor board of the pasenger seat and yelling at the same time "Braaaannnnddddooonnnn! Watch the road!" Then this brings about the response I hear, on average, at least a dozen times a day, "You are SUCH a Mom."

For some reason I'm thinking that the gestation of a cat is only about 45 days, but I'm sure I'm wrong. Either way, I still envied a cat when I was pregnant, I think 9 months, well, if you want to get technical, 10 months is way too long to feel like a house with a four car garage attached!

Glad things are going well for you!

God Bless & Thank God . . . Just for Today
Judy
Old 03-11-2008, 03:43 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

LOL I'm being 'outbloked' here...WTF ?

D
Old 03-11-2008, 03:59 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
(((Pamm)))

Sweet friggin' ride!!

Thank you for the update, I'm always grateful for your presence here, and I love to see you kickin' so much!
Old 03-11-2008, 04:06 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

SWEET! Can I take it for a test drive! I want a car that is pimpin' too! As far as your kitty is concerned--a cat's gestation time is usually 62-63 days.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:19 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Hey Pamm, wanna race my wimpy little Scion?!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:12 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

I keep popping in to check it out. LOL
Old 03-11-2008, 05:49 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Life is Grand

Wellll, being a Chevy gal, it hurts me to tell you....nice car, even if it is a Fffffffffffforrrrdddd!!!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 06:52 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Thank You one and all and NO she is not a driving car..........lol that is one of those cars if ya put miles on it it goes down in money........lol AND NO I AM A WITCH NO ONE DRIVES MY CARS.........LOL( OR TRUCKS!!!) But thank you I bought her with the SAME money that I used last year to get drunk and high with......lol Every time I wanted to get high or drunk I put that money aside ok so I wnet into it a few times for bills but I went hungry and with out so I could hold on to that money, I got a car and a vacation to see my sis Amy and my Brother Sam........THANK YOU GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO SEE EVERYDAY WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR MYSELF!!!!!!

ok so the money would of been for P, Jr but I think he would like what his momma did with the start of his college money........lol

Love yas,
Pamm

AMY CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LOL
Old 03-11-2008, 07:22 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Surlyredhead View Post
Wellll, being a Chevy gal, it hurts me to tell you....nice car, even if it is a Fffffffffffforrrrdddd!!!!!
you obviously haven't seen my other vehicles........lol
I am a GM kid also a recently fired ( although I want my job back) GM worker.....lol

parents bought me this one the first month after I kicked Jr out of my house and stuck to it

that would be a 1986 trans am original with only about 23,000 miles on the original engine...........lol
Old 03-11-2008, 07:25 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

P had always said he wanted a 1970 Corvette with a 454 in it I got it sort of a memento of that part of my life.........

and yes that is a 454!!!!

Old 03-11-2008, 07:49 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

yes my vehicles even show my attitudes, you have to LOVE the borderline personality disorder in me...........lol

sorry my friend A didn't take the leaf off of it........lol

okok
I have had enough on my cars, it is a project I have been blessed with over the years I enjoy greatly, and it also keeps me out of trouble, but as you can see I am all GM, I loved the looks of the mustang........lol only reason I buy my vehicles is if they look pretty, why they named me wildkatz sort of I find steals and make em into gold mines every one of my vehicles have a ribbon or trophy....... I love doing body work and stuff like that yes I don't mind getting my hands dirty, you would be surprised what dry ice, a toilet plunger and a rubber hammer would do to a dent in a car...lol

Love,
Pamm

ok enough about my hobby's!
Old 03-11-2008, 09:29 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

cant sleep
Old 03-11-2008, 09:44 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Love the 86' Trans am. That brought back high school memories.