Notices

Hi SR family..

Old 03-09-2008, 04:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi SR family..

thought I would let you know how Ive being doing.
Sorry its gonna be a long ramble.
Im going into resindental care but whats fustrating is it wont be until about two weeks!!
The children where do I start!! they where in care with my parents and the older two have run away!! yes we know where they are but we cant get them back.!! They hate me and my husband *hubby is bi-pola and was violent but is back on medication and doing so well and taking and enjoying anger management* last year I met this woman who was my 14 duaughters best friend mum and well she seemed lovely but had turned very nasty!! it would take me so long to try and write down what has happened but she has turned a friend that I loved agaisnst me!! The two older children ran away from my parents as they want to stay where we lived ( we have sold and are shifting down the line and they hate the thought of that!) they would rather stay with their freinds so i can see their point their friends where the only stable people in their lives :0( but this woman has a very strong infleuence on them . I feel like Im in limbo those that have followered my life know that childs services are involved but have being very positive for us still its a nightmare and yes I cant stop drinking I feel like Im in a dam hole and until I go into residential care feel lost angry and scared
thankyou for lsitening
Ang
Old 03-09-2008, 04:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

sorry Ang...I figured things weren't too good
Fwds are ok, but email me properly anytime you like ok ?

D
Old 03-09-2008, 04:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Hi Ang, Sorry your having such a hard time.

Kevin
Old 03-09-2008, 04:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Angie,

I've often thought of you and wondered how you were getting on. I'm awfully sorry to hear what's happening with the children and hope that they are safe.
Are you not willing to go back to meetings and start working on your sobriety - I think it will make the transition into the residence that much easier. Why don't you call one of your friends in the programme and get started? I know how hard everything is right now and it may feel like the booze is helping but trust me - from where I stand - it's only making things worse. I've been where you are and I DO understand.
Never give up Ang - you're worth it.

Ro xoxo
Old 03-09-2008, 04:43 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
let it grow!

i am so glad to hear from you, angie. i think of you often. i will continue to pray for you and your family's recovery. very grateful you are on your way to the residential treatment.

hugs and support, k
Old 03-09-2008, 04:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

thanks and Dee sorry I know its a pain its just my way of saying " hi" without having to write anything. Im going down to my parents with my little one and they dont have a computor ( frighttened of them!) but my aunty has so ill try and let you all know how Im going. Im angry frightened and just so sick of it all!! I honest here in saying that I feel the booze is winning :0( if they have judged me maybe they are right??! I dont think Im a bad person just mixed up not bright and confused! losing a friend whos probably just fustrated really hurts who chooses to listen to someone is very painful :0(
Old 03-09-2008, 05:01 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

the fwds are fine Ang - just don't be afraid to talk to me if you need it. I think Ro's idea is a good one - meetings (and face to face contact) helps. It's not over until you say it is.

As for the false friend - she'll get hers. Prove her wrong, Ang - I know you can do it

D
Old 03-09-2008, 05:04 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I was just thinking about you Angie. The very fact that you're here says alot. When I went into my black pit of despair in January I didn't even turn the computer on. I'll start praying real hard for things to turn around. Love, Joanie