Still confused about...

Old 03-03-2008, 09:16 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Spaede

Still confused about...

Hi to all,

Its been a while since I posted. I just wanted to let everyone know that know my story that I have given her all the space she needs. She is living with her father still in order to pay off her credit card debts. We talk on occasion, sounds like she found a job finally in her field which I am very happy for her. She told me that when she is done paying her debt that she would like to join the Piece Core! Not sure if its a done deal but.... whatever if it helps her find herself than go for it.

She is still dealing with her sexual abuse issues and sounds like she will for a while. When I talk to her last she told me she doesnt want to be in a relationship cause she might be going to the piece core, which I understand. She also told me that she could not be with anyone due to the fact that she does not like anyone to touch her.

Anyways enough about her. I am doing good, we just moved into a new building for work and it seems to be going good so. I continue to work on myself which is all I can do. I do find myself wondering how she is doing but the only thing I can do is to give her space. I am still confused on why she came back to me then backed off again???????????????

Thanks
Old 03-03-2008, 01:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Progress Not Perfection

It sounds like you are grieving a relationship you would hope would work out. I understand and am going through the same with my relatives. Just as she is working on her issues you seem to be taking care of yourself. This is good. You deserve to be in a healthy relationship with a healthy person.