moving out sooner then I thought

Old 02-15-2008, 05:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

moving out sooner then I thought

Well good news everyone. I have found even a better place. I am moving into a 1 bedroom 1 bath in my same apartment complex(they gave me a really good deal to stay). I was going to move into a tiny studio apartment. They are transferring my lease(which was up in april )and letting me move out earlier. I only have 3 weeks of living with the xabf. I told him last night that this is what I was doing and he sounded stressed like it was an inconvenience. Now he only has 3 weeks to find a place instead of 1.5 months. Oh cry me a freaking river. If it wasn't for his stupid addiction then this would not be happening. Ha....serves him right.

I am for once so excited about something. I can't wait to have my own place again. I can't wait to not have all the drama!!! Can't wait to not be cleaning and find empty vodka bottles.....found one this morning.

Everything is working out just great.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh cry me a freaking river.

I hear that. You go, sister. And don't forget to take care of yourself once the "crisis" period has passed and you have some quiet time on your own. Read some codependent books so that you can prevent any future relationships from turning out like this one
Old 02-15-2008, 05:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

This is wonderful news for both of you! You will be free to live the happy life you deserve, and he will have one less codependent in his life, which could put him one step closer to recovery. Great for both of you.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Designer, way to go. It's really uplifting to see some positive posts. You just keep on putting those positive "vibes" out into the universe, and good will come to you.

You may have guessed where I got the above....it's from "The Secret", which I just began watching. Makes sense.

Enjoy the new place....fill it with things that make you happy and peaceful!

Shivaya
Old 02-15-2008, 06:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Donna

Designer:

I am so glad to hear things are working out for you...

You go girl!
Old 02-15-2008, 06:16 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
I'm growing

Shivaya,

What is "The Secret"
Old 02-15-2008, 06:56 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Wonderful news! It will be ever so much better for you once you have that physical distance between you.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:57 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Great News Designer.

You have come such a long way!

Be proud of yourself!

Melissa
Old 02-15-2008, 08:15 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thanks for sharing your good news! I'm so happy for you.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:34 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Daisy30, you can find "The Secret" in book form or on DVD, you can visit The Secret :: Official Web Site of The Secret Movie :: Law of Attraction to find out more.

I first heard of it on Oprah, and my friend has lent me the DVD. It's actually quite simple. If you wake up in the morning and say/think/predict you are going to have a bad day, then you will. If you wake up in the morning and say/think/predict you are going to have a good day, then you will.

I think a lot of us already know this, but sometimes we get stuck in "negative feelings/thoughts/emotions".

So the concept is, focus on what you want, where you want to go, how you want to get there, who you want to go with, etc.

Don't focus on what you don't have, where you have not been, how you can't get there, and how you can't get anyone to go with you.

Give out "good vibes" and you will attract good things! The Power of Attraction! Like attracts like! (can you sense a little "hippie" in me, I mean the 1960's kind of hippie, not that I have big hips)!

Hope this answers your question, good luck!

Shivaya
Old 02-16-2008, 10:32 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Congratulations! I'm sure that you will feel tremendous relief to be in your own place. There is such peace is silence.

hugs!