What You Seek Is Now

Old 02-09-2008, 02:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

What You Seek Is Now

Saturday, February 9, 2008

What you seek is now

End the battle within yourself and you will know peace. Cease to separate one thing from another and you experience unity.

Enlightenment is not the accumulation of knowledge or wisdom. It is the full realization of what you already are.

Richness has nothing to do with material artifacts or financial transactions. It is the surrender to an abundance that has no limit.

What you seek is not somewhere else, or this or that. What you seek is now.

The more you look for it, the more it hides from you. Relax, remember the source of your deepest yearnings, and allow yourself to know their fulfillment.

-- Ralph Marston

Copyright ©2008 Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Old 02-09-2008, 02:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Richness has nothing to do with material artifacts or financial transactions. It is the surrender to an abundance that has no limit.
I have had time in my life of poverty and times of financial abundance and hindsight shows me that my happiness has had nothing to do with either.

Sure, life has less pressure when I am financially comfortable, but the inner peace and spiritual happiness that I have found is something that comes from within, when I fill my soul with positive energy and stay connected to my power source who I choose to call God.

Hugs
Old 03-06-2008, 07:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I walked into a church, Felt like it was home. For the first time in my life I got it. I was led to connect to the diven nature of God. I have never felt anything like it before, a true once in a lifetime experience.

I can't hardly belive that I was that person. I will do whatever it takes to not revert back.

To me that includes increaseing my knowledge and awareness of God, not being selfish, going to meetings every day that I can.

I always knew this day would come, but I had no idea it would have been that day.