Notices

Day 22...Hey All

Old 01-31-2008, 03:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 22...Hey All

Hello All- day 22 today...went to mtgs every night this week so far...I'm going with a different attitude...pretty successful at shrugging off some of the smirky comments...most people seem genuinely happy to see me. i hope so anyway. Last night there were a lot of people sharing about slipping and being back out...I didn't feel good about that but it did make me feel less unique and a little more at ease...I'm not the only one who's faltered. Trying..trying...trying to stay centered in the day...the moment...its so easy to look back in shame or ahead in fear..all that's an illusion really. Actually left a message with my sponsor...first sponsor phone call ever. Despite having had numerous sponsors. Take suggestions right? I've been trying to respond to other posts on here as well...trying to not just have it be all about me...new psych meds appear to be working...subtle though so I'm just trying to be aware of my mental state....Hope all is well with you...Thanks
Old 01-31-2008, 08:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Robzoloft View Post
Hello All- day 22 today...went to mtgs every night this week so far...I'm going with a different attitude...pretty successful at shrugging off some of the smirky comments...most people seem genuinely happy to see me. i hope so anyway. Last night there were a lot of people sharing about slipping and being back out...I didn't feel good about that but it did make me feel less unique and a little more at ease...I'm not the only one who's faltered. Trying..trying...trying to stay centered in the day...the moment...its so easy to look back in shame or ahead in fear..all that's an illusion really. Actually left a message with my sponsor...first sponsor phone call ever. Despite having had numerous sponsors. Take suggestions right? I've been trying to respond to other posts on here as well...trying to not just have it be all about me...new psych meds appear to be working...subtle though so I'm just trying to be aware of my mental state....Hope all is well with you...Thanks

YOU ARE DOING IT BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 08:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
where the light is

Thanks for the updates Rob,

I've been reading most of your posts and the way your recovery is progressing is amazing! Gives me strength & keeps me focused on what I have to do.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You Rock
Old 02-01-2008, 02:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Fighting the good fight

what comet said

well done Rob, you know we've been here with you since the crazy start of this ride, and it's great to see you pulling (and holding) it together from all the way down here in Australia - keep it going mate, doing great.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hey Rob~ Thanks fr sharing your progress... was thinking about you today and went searching for your posts. Made me smile to see you're still holding on to your strength and courage.

Thanks for all your encouraging posts.

~C
Old 02-01-2008, 09:07 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Morning my Rob how are ya today?