Feeling very uneasy....

Old 01-31-2008, 08:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling very uneasy....

Not sure what anything means right now, don't have a clue where Lauren my AD is right now, she texts wanting to know when she can come see me, telling me she loves and misses me then nothing!!! She did tell me last night in a text that she was in some deep **** right now so I just don't have a clue what in the hell is going on!! I truly wondered if she is just playing with my mind but I hate to admit to anyone that she would do that cause I do know better but it hurts to admit that she would. I have a weird feeling for some reason, I guess its called hurt and scared.:praying
Old 01-31-2008, 09:49 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

:praying
Old 01-31-2008, 04:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My prayers go out to you. Just remember that you are powerless to help her. You don't even know where she is or what she's done. I'd call that the definition of being powerless! That sounds terrible, but it can also be liberating. By accepting that you are powerless, you can also accept that worrying will not help. The only thing you can do is put your fate and the fate of your daughter in the hands of your higher power.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Prayers for you and Lauren. I have ave that instinct feeling/worry also. Even if she is playing with your mind, I am sending prayers for you and her.
Hugs
Old 02-01-2008, 08:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I understand you being hurt and scared. I get that way also. No matter what, they are still our "little girls". It is hard to love our AD's and hate the addict. I was thinking of mine alot today trying to understand....there is no understanding. I do wonder, with the recent event's of Britney's mom and dad committing her as she is a danger to herself, why can't we? Our kids are definately a danger to themselves and others. I know, treat the addicition first then 12 months later made a medical diagnosis. Money sure can get you help when you want it though!

you are always in my thoughts & prayers,
susan