XABF Stealing from Neighbors

Old 01-19-2008, 10:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry XABF Stealing from Neighbors

I just received a call from one of my previous neighbors. Another neighbor saw my XABF (X for only two weeks) stealing $600 of equipment from their shed. He broke in, but told the other neighbor that he had permission to borrow the items. NOT!!!! I told them to file a police report and call the police if he's seen in the area.

They said they don't have insurance and are going to need to be reimbursed somehow ..... ugh. XABF already sold everything I have of value and stole thousands. Not my fault other than I fell in love with an addict. I can't go around cleaning up his messes. It's got to catch up to him sometime.

I just want the madness to end .... He left a message for me four days ago that he was going to a 12 month rehab and he needed a ride. Lies, lies, lies .... oh God make it all go away.

Thanks .... I needed to vent.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

he sounds pretty chaotic, livelife. you might consider changing your phone numbers and your email and your locks (maybe you did the locks already).

your resolve is inspiring.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am sorry you are getting brought into his messes. It is so hard, I know. Stay strong.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Change your phone number. Do not take his calls. Do not clean up his messes. If a former acquaintance calls and tells you of his theft etc. Tell them you are sorry but you no longer have anything to do with XABF. Telling them to filed a police report is a great idea.

The sooner you create distance from him.. and a complete break.. the sooner you will be out of his side of the street and the Chaos that resides there..

It is not easy. Been there and done that.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by Elana View Post
Change your phone number. Do not take his calls. Do not clean up his messes. If a former acquaintance calls and tells you of his theft etc. Tell them you are sorry but you no longer have anything to do with XABF. Telling them to filed a police report is a great idea.

The sooner you create distance from him.. and a complete break.. the sooner you will be out of his side of the street and the Chaos that resides there..

It is not easy. Been there and done that.
Ditto to every word Elana said. Detach from his behaviour, his crimes and his consequences and just take care of yourself.

Hugs