Update on My Children & Myself

Old 01-17-2008, 09:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Update on My Children & Myself

We went to our first court appearance on Wed. the 9th of Jan. He lawyer complained about the child support. Which isn't very much considering I make double what he makes. The judge got pissed w/them and wanted somekind of support established by Last Friday the 11th of Jan. Still haven't seen a dime and I left him on Dec. 13, 07. I let him come by for the first time last nite, the passed 3weeks have been nothing but tears. Well last nite I had no feelings of passion or anything for him only disgust. I'm finding out that time does heal.

Oh, heres the best part, I have been letting our son stay with him 1 or 2 nites a week and our son goes to the babysitter and says he has a new friend by the name of Meagan. Well I see them both together for myself on Saturday and boy does he need a bigger truck to drag her big butt around. He says they are just friends, he says, this & that & this & that. What a liar he has become. I'm moving forward and have put everything into God's hands. All is going to be well soon. I'm having more good than bad days now.

Thanks for Sobery Recovery. U guys/gals are great. The child support is going to take away his beer money. NOT MY PROBLEM.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Big Butt-holes need girlfriends with big butts.

Sorry, couldnt resist.

Good for you that you are letting go....priceless!