Digging her hole deeper! :dig

Old 01-16-2008, 05:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Digging her hole deeper! :dig

Evidently she has gotten some type of ticket. Yesterday in the mail there were several form notices from lawyers, the ambulance chaser type. When someone is issued a ticket, they get the name off the data base and swoop in for the kill.

I still haven't heard from her, a good thing I think. I have no more to say to her, it has all been said for 6 years. She hears & doesn't listen, knows & chooses the "dark side". I am sad, but do feel better w/ her being gone. What happen to her is no my doing, I tried. :horse

So, between this ticket of whatever sort, the impending ATM fraud, the unlawful use of motor vehichle, not to mention the paraphanelia (?) ticket that is set for court in June, she is really working hard to be the best she can be! The best "what" is to be determined!

love & prayers to us all,
:ghug
susan
Old 01-16-2008, 06:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Susan)))

Was just about to pm you and see how you are doing. Does Kasey still have the car?

Sorry she hasn't hit bottom yet....I was really hoping she had. One thing I did find out when I relapsed, was it didn't take me long until I was almost in serious trouble with the law (less than a week), so maybe she'll get picked up soon. I never thought of wanting someone to be locked up to be a good thing, but now I know it is...at least you know where they are and they're warm and not using.

I know you're bitter, angry, and hurt....you have a right to be. Just remember, Kasey's actions are about addiction.....they have nothing to do with how much she loves you (I know she does) or how good a mom you are. You are a very good mom, and it's perfectly okay for you to say "enough". Do something nice for you today, okay?

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 01-16-2008, 07:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

((Susan))
you sound so much better, I'm sorry this had to happen, but it is where she needs to be right now.
Take care of you.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:28 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Her diging her hole deeper just may be what eventually helps her out. Hang in there and continue to focus on you while having hope for her
Old 01-16-2008, 07:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
let it grow!

addicts sure do make their lives complicated. i'm sorry she keeps making the poor choices. i pray she learns soon.

love, k
Old 01-16-2008, 09:09 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

((((((((((((Caileesnana))))))))))))

She hears & doesn't listen, knows & chooses the "dark side".

I'm sorry. Sending prayers up for you, and for her. I know just what you mean. They will hopefully learn it on their own someday. I only pray they learn and it's not the death of them.
Your in my thoughts and prayers,
Linda
Old 01-16-2008, 10:01 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

It is impossible for us to understand how they can live like they do; specially when they've had glimpses of a better life, especially when we offered help and they refused.
Sometimes the only emotion we have is anger. We get tired of feeling sad.
I can relate to what you are posting.
Many days I just pray to be able to block it all out of my mind.
(((((Susan)))) May this week be one that you can block it all out and have some peace.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:33 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Who knows why they do what they do, my AD has been in jail for little over 3 months so you'd think her brain would be working better...yet she still talks an thinks a lot like she did when she was using.
Sending prayers for both of you.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:45 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Sending my prayers for you and Kasey. Digging the hole dipper is just another symptom of addiction. I really don't feel that my daughter will try until she is faced with some serious jail time. And maybe not even then. Hugs, Marle
Old 01-16-2008, 12:57 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I agree Marle, mine either. Nothing has worked, she didn't want it. I know this mess is the worst yet, legally anyway.