Notices

Is it my destiny?

Old 01-07-2008, 06:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Is it my destiny?

I am not sure anymore of what is going on with me. I am nothing but a fun and loveing person, yet the more I love someone or something it always seems to go south. Yes i have brought alot of theses issuses on myself and there is ome that I have not. When i was drinking I was a monster there is no doubt about that. I have lost a few people that I loved with all my heart cause of the drinking. Now once again i may loose my freedom and one that I have come very fond of.

This is because of an acusation That is not true. I may loose my son for alittle while and may loose everything. There are times that i feel that I cant fight anymore4 than I will look at a picture of my son and the fight will come back. It is very taxing one self, yet it has to be done. I am tired of hurting everyone that i love, and now i have to wlak away for a bit of the one i become fond of cause I dont want to hurt her.Is this fair? I dont know anymore! I am keeping up the faith and keep thinking that my Hp has a big plan for me. I just wish it was alot easier to go through. Please keep up the prayers for me and everyone who is hurting. Thank you
Old 01-07-2008, 09:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Have you talked to your sponsor about this shemp? Have you prayed and asked your HP what his will is for you? Are you attending meetings every day and sharing these issues with your group?

To reach a point of peace in my sobriety and recovery program I have to work on it almost 24/7 with prayer, meditation, service, and working with other alcoholics and addicts. It is incredibly hard work, but the rewards and the serenity it brings me are priceless gifts from my God.

In early sobriety I sought the easier, softer way. But I believe we learn and come to faith through our pain. Change only comes when we feel the greatest discomfort. Yes, your HP does have a big plan for you. By embracing the 12 Steps of recovery and turning my life over to Him, I'm slowly beginning to see what His plan is for me, one day at a time of course.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Shremp you are in my heart and my most positive thoughts, everyone deserves love and so do you. Sorry things haven't been working out for you.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Shemp, just keep doing the right thing and you will get through this.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hang in there Shemp, you have certainly had it tough lately but credit for you for keeping sober and working on yourself.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank to you all! You all are in my heart and my prayers. I have talked to my sponsor and my counsolers. I have prayed to my HP and there has been some relief. It is out of my hands and the hands of where it should be. Thank you all for your prayers.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Shemp you are doing the right things, you will be in my prayers and His will will be done, the hardest part of acceptance is accepting that His will may not always be what I want at the time, but in the long run it always turns out for the better.