Notices

Can someone please...

Old 12-24-2007, 08:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I have a purpose today.

Question Can someone please...

Can someone please tell me how I can find out about the schedules and the time of the meetings on this site and/or chat meetings. Or the times of the meetings in the chat room. I use to know them back in 2006 but it has been a while and now I cannot seem to find the info or time information anywhere.
thank you in advance

Old 12-24-2007, 09:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ending the Old Me.

Chat room has kinda gone by the wayside, or so I've been told.
Best to start a new post/thread if you have a specific question.
If you brand new to sobriety, your welcome to join us new-newbies on the thread "less than two wks sober".

The private message, PM, thing also works and is pretty instantaneoue but I can see how that can be awkward.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

You know, it seem like over the last few days quite a few people have asked about the chat room. It's true that it's not used much but I'm not sure exactly why. I'm just so used to posting in this format, I really like it. I haven't been in a chat room in forever.

So anyway, if there is a renewed interest in the chat room..... probably should be looked at. There are no meetings on this forum, although I believe there are some around.

If someone is interested in a chat session and getting people involved, I would suggest posting a thread in the appropriate section stating inviting peeps, when you'd like to have the chat, and possibly a topic. Or, if you're having a "crisis", post a thread and say "Hey, I need you! Please come to the chat room. I need your advice!" Of course, that doesn't mean anyone will be able to join you at that moment, but it's worth a shot. If you're having a crisis that cannot be dealt with my speaking to someone on the internet there are many more options and lost of threads here that speak to that. Look at the stickies in each section. You'll find all sorts of great information.

There are no rules on it of course, I'm just making a suggestion. May be you'll get something pretty cool started.
Old 12-25-2007, 05:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

We no longer have on line meetings here
You can Google to find others.

Try....PalTalk...*****...AAOnline
Those I have used for AA meetings.

Our Chat room has problems that make it unreliable
the techies are working to get that back in shape.

Why not stay with us here on the Discussion Boards?

Welcome Back!