remaking myself

Old 12-21-2007, 12:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Lightbulb remaking myself

I remenber when i was 18. I was so happy. I didn't worry to much about anything. I felt very positive inside, with very little anger except at the occassional BF. My friends called me a free spirit. If anyone wanted to do something.. i was always available, i loved being spontaneous. My favorite past times was going down by the river and write. I loved to write, poems, blurbs.. just about any time i had a thought mixed with a feeling, i had to write it down. I remember being able to laugh, at almost anything, i guess i would have been considered light hearted? My friends always thought i was a crack up. I just felt like a very positive spirit back then.
Now here I am almost 11 years later, and i want that girl back.
I worry constantly about everything, that is why when i go two buy a shirt it takes me two hrs to decide between the white tank or the black tank. Geez i hate to shop with me, i am so undecisive*. now i feel like i am such a pestimist, my glass is not half empty even is broken all over the floor ans now i have to clean it up! I feel angry allllllll the time. At the stupidist things. like wet dogs or burnt cookies. (girl please, like your gonna die) I feel like i just am snappy and dimm all the time. must be why my christmas spirit is lost this year. I want to be happy i want to have one of those great big belly laughs, and feel the endorphines race through my body, i want it, i want it, i want it!!! Most of alli want the ability to write again. I can't say it is writters block b/c its been 7 years since i wrote anything i was proud of. Everything i write is poor me, waaa me, i feel so sorry for me. addict this addict that, yuck so i stop writting, losing the dream to ever want to become a novelist. Ohh well i guess, another dream is set upon the shelf of my life. I dont want to feel like this anymore. i want to have that 18 year old spirit back. but i guess that is a long shot since we can never go back, and redo. just learn from it and move on rite? well today i am moving on. I might not do it like some say i should. I might not be as quick to get to the point as others would like to see. but i am moving, slow and steady can win the race.

Today for myself i will: sip hot orange spice tea, and listen to my favorite music for at least 30 min. and if someone needs me or wants something i will tell them to take a number and check back in a half an hour or so. (in case i decided to take a nap)
Old 12-21-2007, 01:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

aaaaaaaaw hundow... your inner child is wanting to come out and play!!!

Good for you chica!!! I'm right there with ya sista!!!!
Old 12-21-2007, 02:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

you can not change another person but you can change you. you can have fun doing it to. i like that"take a number". be good to yourself.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I hope you have a happy day tommorow. :codiepolice