Notices

Staying Sober Just for Today

Old 12-21-2007, 04:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Staying Sober Just for Today

I'm an alcoholic and probably an addict too. I'm a very sick man, I'm a total alcoholic, everything I say do think and feel is alcoholic. Theres just not a part of me thats alcoholic, or a part of me that not alcoholic, I'm all alcoholic. So consiquently being a real alcoholic I have the right to be disfunctional in as many ways as I'd like. Dont tell me I'm limited or restricted if theres good dysfunction out there I want my share of it.

If there is 12 steps attached to anything out there I'm a contender for it. It doesnt matter what it is NA, AA, CA, ACA, OA, it doesnt matter what it is. Like I said if there's good dysfunction out there I want my share of it.

I dont hear things right I have a hearing problem, I dont hear **** right never have. Everyone in my life asks whats wrong with me, they say I'm wierd. Even when I was a kid they would say what in the hell is wrong with that kid. There's something wrong with that kid for Christsake he dont hear **** right. Lock him up put him in a home and they would ask me what was wrong with me, as if I knew? I dont know whats wrong with with me whats wrong with you!!!! Well they would say why do you drink like you do and I would say why dont you drink like I do?

What I want to do today is to stay off drugs and alcohol. I would like to get along with others, it seems I have knowone to play with and knowone to talk to. Nothing I try seems to help, I know my probelems run deep but the situation seems hopeless. So I think I'll try Staying Sober Just for Today....
Old 12-21-2007, 05:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Lurker

just for today. That is all I ask for my self. If I do that I know good things will come.