Notices

OT: Update on WLDKATZ

Old 12-19-2007, 04:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

OT: Update on WLDKATZ

Just wanted to tell you I talked to Pamm last night and she said to tell everyone she said "hi" and misses you.

She found out last week that her ex used her social security number to get cable in his place and has run up a big bill. Pamm refused to pay it and told comcast to basically, take their cable and shove it. She will have to use dial-up internet so won't be on here as much.

She is being scheduled for a procedure to try to help her stay pregnant...had some bleeding earlier this week. The baby's room theme is "underwater"...she's painted it shades of blue and was stenciling glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling.

Unfortunately, I dropped my cell phone in the mop bucket last night at work and will have to wait to see if it dries out and works again before I can call her back because the only place I have her number is in my phone.

Anyway, she sends love and hugs to everyone.

Amy
Old 12-19-2007, 04:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

give katz'y my best will ya amy...

thanks for the fill in!

rz
Old 12-19-2007, 04:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks for letting us know, I am glad she is OK.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Good to hear she is still kicking, hurry back!
Old 12-19-2007, 05:03 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Thanks for letting us know Amy. I have been wondering where she was. She sent a pm saying she'd get back to me and never did. Now I know why at least. If you talk to her please pass along my good wishes for the baby and for her .
Old 12-19-2007, 07:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

THanks for letting us know Amy -please send her and the baby my prayers.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:48 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks, Amy. I hope you are able to retrieve her number and get back to her. Please say hello - Merry Christmas - and all the best to her and the baby.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:58 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thanks for the update Amy. Tell her that I said hello and wish her well with everything.

Barb
Old 12-20-2007, 02:37 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Thanks Amy.....

and another for Pam
Old 12-20-2007, 11:52 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Give my love to her and bubs for me as well shes a lovely person and I miss her
Ang
Old 12-20-2007, 11:56 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Thanks! Tell her Merry Merry for us! to Pammi
Old 12-21-2007, 09:59 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Well, the phone hasnt' dried out yet (I'll have to post about it on the whiner's thread) but I had another phone and transferred the number over. Was really upset that I didn't have Pamm's phone number, but thankfully she just called!

I read her all the posts and she sends her love. She's doing good, other than she dislocated her knee....I won't tell you how she did it, but it was pretty funny. They put an elastic support on her knee and said they wanted her to be immobile...she said "good luck....the obstetrician has been trying to keep me immobile since I got pregnant".

She is 23 weeks pregnant today. They don't think she will be able to carry the baby full term, but if she can get past 24 weeks, there's a very good chance that the baby will survive. I was telling her "we will carry this baby as long as we can"...of course MY part of "we" has the easy part.

She is waiting for the dial-up card to get on the internet but I updated her on what was going on with everyone around here.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 12-21-2007, 10:15 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

please pass on my regards.
in regards of your phone don't try to turn it on before your sure it's completly dry, otherwise the water/dampness in it will cause it to short and you may loose all your contacts numbers you have in it.
disconect the battery and put the phone somewhere warm for a few days to dry out.
Old 12-26-2007, 04:05 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Amy, I love ya! A better friend a girl could not EVER wish for ( wellllllllll huermmmm roomates...LOL) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR ME!!!!!!

Everyone else thank you for the wishes, as Amy will tell you I had a perfect day(s) I started taking sleeping pills on christmass eve and slept threw till I talked to my sis Amy...........LOL well pretty much and I loved it!!!!! So peaceful!

Little one and I had to go to the drs, we are both doing well my belly ruban is still a little messed up...........they said I may have to start taking something for it but dont know too much about that stuff, my knee is still wrapped up ( Has to do with adult business in my bedroom just dont ask! LOL) has to stay that way for a bit the dr was being a smart arse and was like do I have to tell you to stay off of it..........erugh.........lol
I am in good enopugh spirits I guyess......LOL giddy as heck!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MY SR BACK!!!!! Just acts like a old lady now........lol ya know dial up!
so good to be back home on SR!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed my family!
Old 03-07-2009, 02:30 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

wow, now that is a support team! And I wonder how I made 634 days...............PURE SR POWER!!!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 02:38 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Impurrfect View Post
Just wanted to tell you I talked to Pamm last night and she said to tell everyone she said "hi" and misses you.

She found out last week that her ex used her social security number to get cable in his place and has run up a big bill. Pamm refused to pay it and told comcast to basically, take their cable and shove it. She will have to use dial-up internet so won't be on here as much.

She is being scheduled for a procedure to try to help her stay pregnant...had some bleeding earlier this week. The baby's room theme is "underwater"...she's painted it shades of blue and was stenciling glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling.

Unfortunately, I dropped my cell phone in the mop bucket last night at work and will have to wait to see if it dries out and works again before I can call her back because the only place I have her number is in my phone.

Anyway, she sends love and hugs to everyone.

Amy
Thanks for the update. Having given more than one cell phone a bath, what I did last time, and the thing is still working flawlessly, is bake the thing in the oven at a low temp, 150f, for an extended period. Take the battery out.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:55 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

LOL John that was from last year, just reminding people that its due to SR power that I made it threw those REALLY hard days!