Hi Everyone...

Old 12-17-2007, 12:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone...

I just had to come in and ask for some help here....I am really in a bad depression, have been to the Dr. and gave me some anti despresants, not seeming to help. I am off work on sick leave.

It really threw me when this knew fellow didn't work out, it felt so good for the time to be away from the mind running about the drugs and exah, plus I really enjoyed the companionship.

I just feel so sad and loney, like it is not going to get better, it has been going on for so long. I have been spending most of my time in my bed just wanting to sleep.

Rose
Old 12-17-2007, 12:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

awww Rose....
We can't have that, you feeling so down and out!

I always feel that some things, well most things really, happen for a reason. There was a reason new guy didn't work out. And not too worry, another new guy, who is better than the last one is probably right around the corner.

Spend some time with Rose for now, she's a great person, caring and understanding, and someone I know I'd like to go out to lunch with, and have a shopping day!

It takes a few weeks sometimes for antidepressant pills to work, so you give yourself some time, okay.

Wish I lived close to you Rose, I'd come get ya and we could hang out.

Hugs,
Old 12-17-2007, 12:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Aww, Rose - I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so lousy. GOOD FOR YOU for showing up here and asking for a little help from your friends. Wish I had some magic dust..... When I'm feeling heavy and under a fog, these are the things that I do to help myself (and sometimes I have to literally force myself!):
1. Get thee to a meeting, the healthiest, most positive meeting I know.
2. Get thee out of the house. I go to a coffeeshop, someplace out in public where I have to make eye contact and smile at people - and I sit there, drink ginger green tea, and write, write, write in my journal. Sometimes I go back and read where I was a year ago, and smile at my little ol' self.
3. Get thee to the gym. Even when I don't feel like it, I always feel better when I leave there.
4. Get thee on a scavenger hunt for laughter. I have some books on CD that never fail to slay me (James Herriot is my go-to guy). I seek out the friends who carry the sun in their pockets.
5. Get Thy Space in Order. I feel so much better when my house is uncluttered. When I'm feeling REALLY icky, I go on a de-cluttering spree. Somehow, when my space is tidy and open-looking, and candles are lit everywhere, and it's quiet, the world suddenly feels more manageable.

Don't forget, you are a fabulous, strong, bright and shiny woman! The world is lucky to have you!!
Blessings and hugs,
Laura
Old 12-17-2007, 12:44 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry you are feeling blue. It will run it's course and the antidepressants will take the edge off!

Do something fun for YOU--noone else! You deserve to be happy!
susan