It is truly amazing!!

Old 12-09-2007, 08:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It is truly amazing!!

My 18 year old AD truly amazes me!! She has been in a meth house for 8 days and she comes home and just acts as if she has been on a vacation, you know it is hard to look at her and imagine her shoplifting food to eat, It is like when she is home she is just your common girl next door and when she is gone she is a totally different person!! She can adapt to ANYTHING I am beginning to think she can fit in anywhere and be what ever she needs to be at the time!! She is still tired from her week out....went to bed last night around 8ish and tonight 9ish so I guess she will rest up and from there I don't know!!! Deanna:wtf2
Old 12-09-2007, 09:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
My 18 year old AD truly amazes me!! She has been in a meth house for 8 days and she comes home and just acts as if she has been on a vacation, you know it is hard to look at her and imagine her shoplifting food to eat, It is like when she is home she is just your common girl next door and when she is gone she is a totally different person!! She can adapt to ANYTHING I am beginning to think she can fit in anywhere and be what ever she needs to be at the time!! She is still tired from her week out....went to bed last night around 8ish and tonight 9ish so I guess she will rest up and from there I don't know!!! Deanna:wtf2

That is Meth... I remember right before I got sober, my car was no longer running, I had no real job, no steady income, ughh, I was desperate. I needed money bad, We have the LA Weekly and I used to look on the ADS at all the money you could 'make', I could never do it, but also looked on Craigs and found an ad for a 'dancing hostess' no nudity, no sex.
I called, went down there, I had to take the bus downtown LA, the place I had to go, the club I had to go to, ewww,, all of it was HORRIBLE....
I put myself in such a dangerous position. I was robbed in broad daylight in that area, let a lone, a smaller white girl in that area walking and looking for a bus stop in middle of the night, dressed nice, NORMALLY, I would have stopped myself at so many points, I'm so lucky I made it home. But when you are thinking that the reward for what you are doing is meth, it makes it all okay...

BUT....... My Brain did kick in that night, and said this is your crossing point if you take that job, that will become your life, you will get all the meth you want, but that's who you will become.... What do you want..

I didn't quit that night, but I didn't take the job. And it helped me reach my bottom of that disgusting life... (referring to just me here)

She is taking in what she's going through and storing it somewhere, even if she's not processing it today, she will.