She stuck her nose where it didn't belong!!

Old 11-30-2007, 10:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

No duct tape required. My honest opinion is they need to remember no matter what she is still your daughter and the mother of those children. She may not be great and she may be horrible right now but she has a sickness. Drugs make people do some wild stuff. The drugs have taken over but somewhere deep inside she is still your daughter...the one you still love. So no matter what words of wisdom they have.. nothing can take that hurt you have away and no matter how much they think they know the right thing to say to "HELP" sometimes just saying I know you are going through something, I wish I could help but I do not know how, so until you tell me what I can do, I will just be your shoulder and you can cry on it any day.

That is what sisters do. Opinions are like A$$ cracks... everyone has one but not every one has to be seen!

I think you are doing the BEST you can. God bless you, you are doing everything you can to stay above the water. You also are caring for those kids. That is a rough job sometimes. So if anything matters right now..just know one thing Trisha...I am proud of you. You are a wonderful mother. Do not let anyone push your buttons. If they start just say...Stop hold it right there before we argue...I warn you...she is still MY daughter good, bad or ugly I still love her to death.

I am here if you need a shoulder Trisha. I have plenty of tissue if you need a good old fashioned girl cry! I may even cry you a river too.

God bless. keep your chin up. Nothing is forever...the good or the bad...
-Broken
Old 11-30-2007, 11:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((((Trish)))))

Sorry you're sister and mom just don't "get it". No advice....just remember Christmas is still a few weeks away....you don't have to figure out what to do right now.

I think you're doing an awesome job and glad you can come here and "talk" it out.

As far as the duct tape....they even have it in red and green, now...maybe they knew we codies needed it during the holidays

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 11-30-2007, 11:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh broken, you have me ballin here, only because you spoke straight from my heart with your words. Thank you so much for being proud of me and saying that I am a great mother. Sometimes I wonder about these things. My family makes me feel that I am so cold and callus that I begin to beleive it myself. I am going to take a stand to whomever it is who feels they can degrade or belittle me and what I stand for. I do love my daughter with every once of life I have in me and I want nothing better than for her to walk through my door CLEAN so that I can just hug the life out of her - not really - but you get what i mean. I pray for the day that my grandson can hug and kiss his mother, allow her to take over the "mother" role that I have been playing for well to long now. These are my prayers and i know or seriously hope one day this will happen.:praying

Thanks again broken for the shoulder and tissues - i will buy you more when i go to the store :O)

Trisha