Notices

well im back again .....

Old 11-26-2007, 03:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

well im back again .....

ive been gone for a long time in so many ways ive been drinking alot taking pills and smoking . i made another mistake the other night after having a lot of vodka i ended up having unprotected sex . im on birthcontrol and he doesnt have anything thankfully so hopefully im ok but the fact i did that again .... well it made me so angry with myself. even more so because he isnt the guy im with right now it seems as if im determined to mess up every good thing i have..... anyway my mom bought me a six pack of jd the other night they were gone before that night ended and so were half of the wine coolers we already had i have been having alot of problems with my back and ribs plus my migraines and an enlarged spleen so im on tons of pain pills that doesnt help i continue to need more as they stop working because i become immune to the effects. i got in a car with a driver who was drunk the other night ..... we all were i dont know wth i was thinking but thats the same night i had unprotected sex so obviously i wasnt. my 18 b-day is coming up in december and hopefully i wont have any news like im pregnant to go along with it. my family is going through enough my uncle was just diagnosed with colon cancer and had it removed although they arent sure if they got it all but this man has been through so much including brain surgery and two quadruiple-bypassies i can only pray he gets through this and my grandma is losing her memory alil more everyday i pray for her to as well as myself and everyone i know and love so please pray for me and my family i know ill get through this i just need a lil help thanks for being here

:praying
love amanda
Old 11-26-2007, 03:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome back, Amanda. Do you want to stop using the pills and booze? Do you have a plan, or are you looking for some suggestions?
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle's diagnosis and hope he pulls through.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome back Amanda.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Lilymae,

If you want to live a sober life, then there is lots of support here.

I hope you keep posting.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Welcome back....