Notices

I am starting to loose my mind

Old 11-14-2007, 07:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile I am starting to loose my mind

I starting to loose my mind cause the constant running around and this court stuff. I went down there this morning to do what I was told to do. To find out that I was on the right date but wrong time. I have a first appearence later today and I have spoke to my attorney who stated that I am to plead not guilty and not to take the plea they are going to offer me. That only means that now this is going to trial. I pray everyday for the strength to keep fighting but it gets hard. I am likey in aspect that I have family and friends that are there to help and support me. I know if I was still drinking that it would be a disaster. i would be in alot of trouble. I will not go back no matter what happens, I cant let my son down nor my friends and family, but the most important person is my self. I have done nothing wrong and I am going to prove this. It is a same but things happen for a reason I believe and the truth will come out. Thank you all for your support. I will update on my situation.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good luck and hang in there.
We will be standing there with you.
Oh and pick up those marbles!
Old 11-14-2007, 09:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Court Day...

Hi Kemp,

I don't remember what you are going to court for unless it is the DWI. Anyway I wish you the best of luck. :praying

I was the luckiest drunk in the world because I never got stopped by the police when I was driving after drinking. Most of my drinking was at home and before the new law of having lower than a 0.8 alcohol level. I think I could have blown that after a night of drinking on my way to work in the morning. :atv

I learned after I quit drinking that I smelled strongly of alcohol and people thought I had a drink before I came to work which I had never done.

Be good to yourself and go with the flow. :comfort

kelsh
Old 11-14-2007, 11:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

Take a deep breath and easy does it. It will all work out...one way or another. Put it in the hands of your Higher Power.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:44 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Power of Positive Thinking!

It's always darkest before the dawn.
Hang in there!