Notices

Adderall: I wish I never used it. Please Help.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Adderall: I wish I never used it. Please Help.

Hey gang,

I thought I would never have to write something like this. Adderall is a double edged sword. It helps you but if it attaches its tentacles on you and you become addicted, it is the toughest, I mean TOUGHEST thing to get off. I have been using Adderall for the last 9-10 months, I average between 80mg to 180mg. (nowadays like 120mg). I have a fast paced job which demands attention, upbeat personality and is very stressful.

The toughest part of stopping is the EXTREME tiredness that follows the day after. I am talking about tiredness and foggyness of your mind that I never could have imagined. It has changed me to a point where I need it to get through daily life. Unfortunately no one knows about this and I want to stop but I cannot lock myself in my room and wait it out for 2-3 weeks because I would be out of a job.
Does anyone relate to me on this matter? What did you do to EASE the TIREDNESS and DULLNESS the days after you stopped cold turkey? What can I do, I hope someone can help me. I do not know where else to turn to..