Its been a while

Old 11-05-2007, 11:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Its been a while

Used to post under a different name, lizzy girl, but had to adopt a new name.
Its been a while since I posted. Today is monumental for me as my AH is going for his first (maybe last who knows) counseling appointment and Im a wreck wondering if he will decide to enter treatment. I feel like our future together hinges on this one session. He is very anti AA and this will be part of his recovery program.
It didn't help that he called me at work this am and said jokingly, "Im going to stop and have a bunch of beers before my appointment, ha, ha." I know he is nervous, but this is really uncalled for. I told him it wasn't funny, as Im sitting at my desk trying to fight back the tears. I really dont know what to expect tonight and what I will do if he decides not to go. Our marriage is nearing an end if he wont get help.
Im so exhausted trying to fight this fight anymore.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Keepingmyjoy

I feel for you! My AH (I'm moving out 15th of this mo), HATES AA. Says they are all "a bunch of *******"!!! Isn't that awful? Mine has chosen not to do treatment so I am leaving.

But I hope your H will go ahead. We all want that for them. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

:praying