Why do they urinate on bed, etc....

Old 11-05-2007, 11:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Actually Astro hit it right on the

My brother did this frequently-and actually not funny but I do not drink much at all an occasionally glass of wine....and one time a very long time ago it happened to ME! I had drank a little too much of something other than wine which I became intoxicated beyond my control-and I did what the body had to do- the brain was not operating properly-BINGO as Astro stated.

did I actually share this with you guys! :rofl
Old 11-05-2007, 12:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I guess I should share too. One time my husband and I had been out for the evening and since I had the next day off...I drank quite a bit more than usual for me.

We had a walk-in closet in our bedroom. Somehow I got into the closet with the door closed and couldnt find the string for the light or the door handle so guess what...all over the carpet and of course the wet spot was there still in the morning for my husband to see.

kelsh :*****
Old 11-05-2007, 01:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by Astro View Post
And Bugsworth, of course you can post here all you want. Well, at least until these nice people kick us out!
Never happen our A's like you Astro and many many others in SR are and have been a true inspiration in my recovery! So your stuck here and welcome on our side anytime
Old 11-05-2007, 02:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I've done. Once when pished, once when sober - I was dreaming that I was on the loo. I now make sure that I go to the loo before I go to sleep, whether I need to or not! I was a sleepwalker as a child too, and that was always when I needed to go.

I think it's when a person is in a state of semi-consciousness (or unconsciousness) and isn't necessarily booze induced, although it is obviously more frequent then because one is more likely not to be fully conscious.

I have to say, though, if it happened more than once if I were drinking, then I hope it might just alert me to the fact that I had a bit of a problem.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

i dont even know what to say about this because i havent had to deal with it