sick to my stomach, nervous, scared, headache

Old 11-05-2007, 01:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i just talked to the girl who works for the atty. and she first said there is nothing they can do there hands are tied because we are married.

she said that he is not going to get my money. MY name is the only one on the check, but they cannot release it until he signs off on the settlement. WTF???

so what, the check is just held ransom until he signs the paper? this cannot be possible. i asked her how he could have that kind of control and power over MY money. i said so your just going to keep the money then?

she is going to have the atty. call and talk to me. i told her just to tell me what i need to do to get my money. this is not fair. he should not have this control over and power over me. it is prostitution, rape, solicitation, cohersion i would believe.

i also told her that if he wanted to file suit for his loss of consortum that is a completely different thing, seperate from mine. minnie is right we should never be listed together for reasons exactly like this. because we can be blackmailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there has to be something i can do????????????