Please welcome loser123

Old 11-02-2007, 01:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi, I am new here and have found this thread after my AF came home v.drunk (it was 5.345pm!) spent a half hour screaming in my face and spitting at me.
I now just feel hollow, I have tried to kick him out but he refuses to leave and I have nowhere to go.
If it was just me I would make myself homeless but I have 2 boys.
I suppose I came on here because I have no one else to talk to.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

loser123

This is a pretty old thread, I think you will get much more help, if you post your own thread. Just go to the top and post new thread.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Now that you have your own thread, (thanks to who ever moved this) maybe someone will come along and help you out better than I can. The suggestions that I have found helpful so far are reading "Codependant No More", trying some alanon meetings and reading the stickies at the top of the forum. All have been very helpful to me.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You are not a loser by any means - your husband is. Keep coming back to your thread and you will receive lots and lots of good advice! Get to a meeting, read the recommended books and find yourself. Protect those boys so they don't grow up just like him. I hate a mean drunk!!
Old 11-03-2007, 05:49 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sorry you are going thru this.

Do you own or rent? Is your AF's name on the lease or mortgage? If not, you can get him evicted. If he is, well its a whole lot more complicated.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

(((((((((((welcome))))))))))))

I can't bring myself to call you by the name you chose.....hmmmm you are not a loser at all - he is.....and if he doesn't seek help he will lose everything that is anything. Like my XAH did. There are shelters to go to if you need them. I know that sounds drastic and sometimes us codependents (and thats what you are to) need a kick in the butt to get us out of dangerous situations. He spit on you huh? Is this the kind of man that you want as a role model for those two boys? I wouldn't think so. Remember kids are what they see growing up....never ever truer words were spoken. Show them the strong mother that they have and find a way to relocate or take the means to kick him out. Call the police and have him removed when he displays actions like this. Don't let him do these kind of things to you...remember always this:

You didnt cause it
You cant control it
You cant cure it

Keep coming back her okay...read, read and read somemore because knowledge is power.

Stay safe hunny. Click on any of our names to read our histories ok.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:11 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

welcome, future winner, glad you're here!

When you say you have nowhere to go, could you elaborate?

Keep posting - there's lots of support here!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:54 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Why did you call yourself loser123? You are far from a loser, like what people above have said the only loser is your AF, abusing the mother of his children by spitting in your face?? You do NOT need to accept behaviour like this....you've come to the right place, to people who understand and to people who can help. Please read here as much as you can, knowledge is power....
From your post you sound very deflated and almost defeated, you can't change his behaviour unfortunately, only your own. Keep coming back x
Old 11-03-2007, 04:19 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You found SR and you will grow stronger and make the right choices for you and your boys. We are all here for you, Winner123

Mair
Old 11-13-2007, 03:10 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

glad you found us. hope this website helps!