reconnecting with friends

Old 10-22-2007, 06:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

reconnecting with friends

So now that I'm back to work (after a year's much needed reprieve from the 9-5), I've been re-connecting with some of my work related friends. I could kick myself for letting so much time go by without seeing some of them, one in particular actually. I'd totally forgotten how much fun we had together. We used to take our lunch breaks and go watch the planes taking off and landing, or we'd just go on some silly adventure.

This particular individual is unique in the fact that he still has a great sense of adventure. He comes up with the coolest ideas for fun. He just took his wife for an overnight trip to the aquarium. You bring your sleeping bags and camp out by the shark tanks. How cool is that?

Anyway, it's such a good thing to re-connect with healthy people, I highly recommend it to everyone.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

You know, there's nothing stopping you from having your own overnight trip to the aquarium. There's no better time to get busy living than today
Old 10-23-2007, 06:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FormerDoormat View Post
You know, there's nothing stopping you from having your own overnight trip to the aquarium. There's no better time to get busy living than today

Oh I know, I plan on it. It's booked through 2007, waiting for the schedule to come out for 2008.

BTW, today is my birthday. I'm going to lunch with all my best girlfriends. 2

The reason for me posting my story was so that maybe it would put the idea out there for some other's who may have some friends they haven't talked to in while for one reason or another.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on getting out and living. Doesn't it feel good, having fun instead of walking around with a black cloud above? I sure feel like that.