Hugs to All!!

Old 10-20-2007, 12:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Thumbs up Hugs to All!!

Old 10-20-2007, 12:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks Done!!

I always get so much from your posts, and this is no exception!

When my mom was alive, she was HUGE on hugs. When she had to retire as church secretary, due to her health, the entire retirement party they had for her was built around hugs....even gave her a banner to wear, proclaiming her the "happy hugger".
Will forward these links to her best friend (we've tried to pick up where mom left off).

Hugs and prayers!!

Amy
Old 10-20-2007, 01:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

[QUOTE=Impurrfect;1534219]Thanks Done!!

I always get so much from your posts, and this is no exception! (Thank You)

When my mom was alive, she was HUGE on hugs. When she had to retire as church secretary, due to her health, the entire retirement party they had for her was built around hugs....even gave her a banner to wear, proclaiming her the "happy hugger".
Will forward these links to her best friend (we've tried to pick up where mom left off).

Hugs and prayers!!

Amy

That is sooo sweet about your Mom!
This Hug thing has been around for awhile now, they made fun of this guy for along time, but he didn't care, he's like famous now! I think it's so AWESoOME! HE HAS A Video out now. I just found that out now, How Awesome hu!
I hope your friend likes it! And I'm sure your Mom's is still watching over you , so I'm sure she'll appreciate it.:ghug3
Old 10-20-2007, 01:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A little south of sane

Location: "For peace of mind, we need to resign as general manager of the universe."
hugs for you Done:ghug3
Old 10-20-2007, 01:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

more hugs for you done!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:50 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hello Miss Done!!!!!

How have you been? I haven't been here in a while but I had to say hello! Oh, by the way you e-mail is full. I tried to send you something but it would not go. I hope all is well and I know you have just passed a mark, how long now? I know it is the 15th so I guess is over a year and a half (19 months)now. You sound very good. My AH now has 5 weeks so we will see what happens. He got his job in VA and doesn't have access to the pills so I guess it is a start. He says he doesn't want them but he also said he wouldn't turn one down if it was offered, not so good. He doesn't realize what he has done to me or that I have to learn to trust him again and after this past year of hiding pills and lying to me I really have to learn to love him again and I don;t know if it will ever be the same again. I want to love him but it is hard. Well, enough about me, I just had to post because I don;t get on much anymore and I miss you!!!

GP
Old 10-24-2007, 10:00 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
Hello Miss Done!!!!!

How have you been? I haven't been here in a while but I had to say hello! Oh, by the way you e-mail is full. I tried to send you something but it would not go. I hope all is well and I know you have just passed a mark, how long now? I know it is the 15th so I guess is over a year and a half (19 months)now. You sound very good. My AH now has 5 weeks so we will see what happens. He got his job in VA and doesn't have access to the pills so I guess it is a start. He says he doesn't want them but he also said he wouldn't turn one down if it was offered, not so good. He doesn't realize what he has done to me or that I have to learn to trust him again and after this past year of hiding pills and lying to me I really have to learn to love him again and I don;t know if it will ever be the same again. I want to love him but it is hard. Well, enough about me, I just had to post because I don;t get on much anymore and I miss you!!!

GP
HI GP! 2

Good to see you! Sorry to hear about your husband, but the 5 weeks is a good thing, eh!! That must suck hiding pills though, I'm sorry you are still dealing with all of that stuff. I know my email is crazy, I got sick and didn't check it and haven't gotten it under control since.

I am almost to the 2 year mark, way past the 1 1/2 mark, lol. 2 years on Nov. 14.
Crazy Fast Like hu!! I'm off to take a nap now. Good to see you, Hope to see you more soon!

:ghug
Old 10-24-2007, 10:16 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hugs are a beautiful thing. Thanks Done, and hugs back atcha.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:03 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
'Round and 'Round I Go....

many many hugs to you done!
Old 10-24-2007, 01:06 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Encore!