Aggressive Behavior

Old 10-17-2007, 12:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Aggressive Behavior

Can anyone tell me if using crack makes you really aggressive in what you say and do?

My XABF was so aggressive in his behavior and what he was saying, he was like a totally different person.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Definately!!! My AH was worse when coming off it and volitile the day after if not extremely depressed and some days a bit of both
Old 10-17-2007, 01:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes Yes Yes
Old 10-17-2007, 01:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

OMG! Thank you all. Someone told his family that he was using crack again and he adamantly denied it. But when he came over to my house one evening, he could have totally been someone else because of the way he was acting and bossing me around. I had never seen him like that before. He is usually kinda shy, but the things he was saying and he pushed me on the bed several times and I couldn't believe what he was doing. I finally wouldn't let him push me again and he made the comment about how strong I was. I knew something was very wrong.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

What you described is where it started with my AH and I, it over time progressed from there with both of us over reacting. Please take care.

Also ever see deer in the headlights look, of flushed like a zombie? Good indication for me I need to calmly and quietly get out of there.

My husband and I are now separated
Old 10-17-2007, 01:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

my hubby was a flat out jerk and even denied doing it while in the midst of taking a drug test for me. It's so weird how they continue to deny it even when the evidence is in your hand.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Yes, yes, yes. My daughter was out of her mind on crack. When I was called to go to the hospital emergency room for her, she was on crack and all I saw was pure evil in her eyes. Her look scared me like never before. I also had to call the police on her once when she was on crack and I saw her wrestle with a female cop. I think the cop was afraid of her. It took two cops to cuff her, and she is only 5'2" and weighed 100 pounds. I was horrified at that behavior because she really isn't like that. I hope to God to never have to see her like that again. That was a long time ago and I am trying to live in today and enjoy her being sober. Those nightmares haunt me every once in a while. I am in therapy and my therapist says I am suffering from PTSD from all I have been through with her. I have seen things that a mother should never have to see. I know I am not alone here. Many mom's here have had to endure the same things. God help all of us.
Please stay away from him when he is like that, hon. I am scared for you.

Take care of yourself..........Lo
Old 10-17-2007, 02:09 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Well, another time his pupils where so dilated (extremely huge) and he could barely walk or talk. Is that also another sign that he was on crack? He claimed that time that he had taken zanax with whiskey.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:15 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

My daughter's pupils almost covered her whole eye. Yeap.......crack.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:07 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Yes, he is my ex now. I haven't spoken to him since last Friday and he won't be coming back, but since I have no idea of what affect certain drugs have on a person, I was trying to get info here.

The two things I mentioned took place a few weeks ago. Two separate times. I'm pretty sure he is using crack a few times a week. He is on probation. Wouldn't crack show up in a drug test? If so, I don't know why he isn't getting caught.

Yes, he did make the xanax sound like it was no big deal.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:47 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Karma,
Good to hear your voice again! Glad you're doing okay and protecting yourself from that craziness.
Hugs,
GL
Old 10-18-2007, 04:01 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

it will not get any better. take care of yourself & do not take chances. they can not b reasoned with. prayers,
Old 10-18-2007, 05:30 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

There are many cases of Crack users either in a binge or coming off a binge killing their parent, grand parent, aunt, spouse or Significant Other....

People who use drugs are dangerous. They are not reliable. They do not react normally to stimuli.