had enough

Old 10-05-2007, 09:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mec

had enough

hi everyone... it has been a long time but I am back... and last Saturday I had enought of my A drinking and begging money off people to get beer... so he called him mom and I took him up to her... she lives about 2 hours away.

well he called me Sunday morning and asked how he got there and why was he there... and I told him that I am done... I can't take this anymore... and it is not my problem any more...

every day we talk but last night I called him and he was not at his mom's.... he and his brother went to talk... and I know he went drinknig and and this is why I have decided not to trust him anymore... his words don't mean anything to me... and he is just full of it...

I am sorry for going off... but I just want to tell others that are dealing with this that you just have to say enough is enough and walk away... I took it for over a year... and just had to say I am done...
Old 10-05-2007, 12:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

someone i know just made the same decision, it is tough, but an even tougher decision to stay. I just told so many people this, get help if neccessary. I believe that the person who is dealing with an A, needs just as much love, compassion, and attention as the A themselves. I hope that you will be okay. do what is best for you. I will also keep your A in my thouhgts and prayers. I hope that all A's will just be able to win the battle of Alcoholism!!!!

Take Care OF YOURSELF for once, and do whats best for YOU
Old 10-05-2007, 12:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
mec

thank you and I am trying to take care of myself... but there are times that I sit home and think of my A... then I think how it is nice not to listen to him beg and plead for beer of money... but I just need to learn to live for me... and do what I want to do...

this weekend I am going to get the book Living alone and Lovin it... from the library.. and see if that will help me...
If anyone has pointers to help me find myself please let me know...
Old 10-05-2007, 12:19 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

if you need to seek help, dont be scared or ashamed, it sounds like you have been through a lot & it will take a lot to help you get through this tough time. Al-Anon, maybe? find a group that can help you through it. no one should have to go through this alone! Possibly a counselor? A friend? someone to help you. you may have saved your sanity by getting out, its time to focus on your self esteem. Reassure yourself that you are going to be okay.

If your religious
check out Joel Osteen online or Joyce Meyer, it will help you, I Swear.