Notices

love laugh and live

Old 10-04-2007, 12:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

love laugh and live

Being sober now has help me realize this and also my four year son. If we cant love ourselves how can we expect anyone else to love us. We need to laugh more cause that helps to take the pain we are feeling away. Then we can live. there is alot more to life then sitting and drinking or drugging. I just had my son this past weekend and he in his own way taught me this. Just sitting there and liasten to him laugh is the most heart warming thing the world. I know that i had to stop drinking cause i want to keep listening to him laugh. With love thhe only thing he asks is unconditional love we dont have to do anything but be next to each other. That is love cause the look we give each other and a smile. I missed this so much when I was drinking. but being sober and another chance at life is also amazing. My son taught me not worry about tommorrow or yesterday but what is in front of me. I love him so much and I will be there for him now cause i am not drinking. When I was drinking I wasnt there for him and missed alot, No more. The simply things in life are usually the best things in life.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow, that was a touching post!