Miss Ya Peeps... Just an update

Old 09-23-2007, 01:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Miss Ya Peeps... Just an update

Hello all....

I heard from a friend here (Thanks DE) that a few were wondering what has happened to me.

Sorry for my being away, Im still studying and I have taken one of 3 tests I need to take so that I can keep this new job that I Love so much... Unfortunally the first test kicked my rear end.... the good news is though that they are giving me another chance to pass it and Im scheduled to test again Oct. 12. You know what that means... Yep, Im stuck in a book for all of my free time. I feel very lucky that they are giving me this chance again ... cuz they did not have too.

Other then that life is good, Im learning my new job and finding it to be all I had hoped it would be... I barely manage to keep up with my friends here but do my best to keep working on my recovery and spending time with my friends and Sponsor. My daughter is driving me nuts (as it should be I guess) ... she got into a minor car accident and now she has nothing to drive cuz she cant afford to get the car fixed...Of course the fact she still has not found a job is not helping that.... but she is looking and hopefully something will come through... till then I will look on the bright side. Now she cant really go anywhere so she is opting (cuz she has nothing else to do) to spend time with me .... I will take the time by default.

AND.... in all of this my romantic relationship seems to be thriving.... Im thinking there is a lesson in this. Now that Im stressed to beat the band, working really hard to become indepensible to the new company and struggling with my daughter.... He and I are doing really well. Hurm that tells me that maybe my ISMS are alive and well in the relationship and I might want to remember to keep more focus on me in that relationship and not so much focus on what I think I want... or what is not happening. Ahhh such is life, I will always find something to pick on ... LOL.

I hope all is well with everyone here and I do miss you. I will try to come on once in awhile and give back to SR ... which has given me SO much. You all have no idea how much your influence has been a support to me over the years... Love Ya all and wishing only the best for everyone here.

Remember it does work if you work it and keep the focus on yourself and your growth.

Last edited by Cynay; 09-23-2007 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

((Cynay)) so good to hear from you! Glad all is well. Couldn't have gotten this far without you from the very beginning! Thanks again for your love and support on here
Old 09-24-2007, 07:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
let it grow!

hey cynay! so nice to hear from you! k
Old 09-24-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Cynay my inspiration for a very long time!

I want to be just like you when I grow up

So happy for you that you are "thriving" in all areas of your life-it is a wonderful feeling when we can focus on us how everything else just falls into place.

Keep us posted and all the best for you always always!

Progress not perfection seems to be working for you!
Old 09-24-2007, 12:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
full of hope

Cynay, I'm so glad to hear from you!!! Glad you are doing good!!

Good luck on your tests! Keep us posted!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 12:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

Thumbs up Glad to hear that your news is good

It is nice to get busy in a fabulous life. Good for you