Haven't been around much

Old 09-18-2007, 05:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I'm HOME!!!!!

Haven't been around much

Been sooo busy since I moved, with company coming for weeks at a time..lol. AD was missing again for 1 month, but I found her again the beginning of Sept. I just find it so hard to believe that sooo much time can go by without her realizing that she hasn't seen her son.

So I took her to get her hair cut, and we dyed it at home..just look at my two wonderful babies. Daughter and grandson.

Apparently she is still on methadone, not sure if I believe her when she says she hasn't relapsed. Damn this addiction thang!!

My grandson was asking all month...where is mom?! I told him....I've been looking honey...but not sure...the good news is if she were dead we woulda heard something. But I also told him, there is nothing we can do...just be here when she surfaces.

So just wanted to share these photo's with you....doesn't she LOOK healthy.! Gained a lot of weight back...she says she's fat....I just love anything other than 90lbs!!!! So she can never get fat enuf for me!!

Is this not the cutest cut ever??!!!

So just wanted to check in with everyone and let y'all know things are progressing along. Still waiting for the call from rehab. She's prolly gonna be homeless again shortly...but hey...I'm getting used to this!!! Missed all of you. You've remained in my thoughts and prayers, even though I haven't been on for about 1 month...and OMG...all the new faces. Welcome to SR!! It's a life saver!!!
Old 09-18-2007, 05:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

What a beautiful girl she is and your grandson is absolutely adorable. They must get the looks genes from your side, yes?

Your daughter has been in my prayers for some time now. Just know they continue each night and I will add your grandson as well. They just look so "right" together.

Hugs
Old 09-18-2007, 05:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

NSW, So glad that you checked in. I think about you and your grandson and daughter everyday. She is looking good. And tell her that she definitely is not fat. Glad that she resurfaced and that she got to spend some time with her son. Hugs, Marle
Old 09-18-2007, 06:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

NSW, I'm so happy that she is back and looking so healthy. Beautiful...absolutely beautiful...definitely not fat...healthy and happy looking with her precious son besides her. He's is so adorable...what a lady killer in the making! I can see so much of his mom in his face.

You are wonderful!! Your daughter and grandson are so fortunate to have you. Your ability to love the person and hate the disease is such a shining example here and I can "hear" in your post how much love you have for your two babies and the joy you get with each moment you can spend together. Treasure each precious moment..I know you do!

Keeping you and your two special ones in my prayers always. Hugs
Old 09-18-2007, 06:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

It is what it is. And, just for today, it is good. Treasure the moments.

Hugs from mom to mom

Cats
Old 09-18-2007, 07:12 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You know yesterday I was wondering where you have been. I just thought to myself that I haven't seen you on here in a while. Now that is mental telepathy.
I'm glad your daughter showed up......and what a pretty girl. Your grandson looks a lot like her. He's a little doll face. You sound like me I said the same thing about my daughter. She was 95 lbs. and she gained weight and now she thinks she is fat.
Believe me, she is not fat. I told her I never want to see 95 lbs. again. I'd rather have a few pounds over than that.
You really sound good. I admire you that you can separate yourself from the addiction and enjoy your daughter. You are an inspiration to me.

Hugs..............Lo
Old 09-19-2007, 03:06 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I'm HOME!!!!!

Ahhhh, my wonderful friends...how I've missed all of you!! I know you know it's not as easy as it sounds. We had a knock down, drag em out fight the other day....she told me she wished she were dead.....and I told her right back....Yer not the only one sister!!! I wish I wouldn't wake up a lot of days....kinda harsh...and of course I don't mean it....Someone has to be here for the little guy...and it seems that that job fell to me.....

And he is such a wonderful kid. But you can see him light up when his mom is around. Otherwise I would probably not make such an effort to find her. And it's hard on him when she goes missing. Well, on both of us. And I told her....WE are not missing!!! You always know where to find us!! But we cannot find YOU!!! And it's scary for both of us!

Ahhhhh, you guys know...you've walked these steps with me!! And I love all of you. I wouldn't be here today if not for all of you. To the newcomers.....I used to cry every day for months...until I found SR...so there is hope!!!

NSW
Old 09-19-2007, 04:15 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

NSW, What a precious family. I'm glad your grandson got some time with mom. Your daughter is beautiful and yoour grandson is sooo cute ! You sound like your doing well with yourself, excepting what is for now. Thanks for stopping in.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:23 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

They are beautiful. You mumust have known I was thinking about you. Thanks for checking in. You know how we codies worry.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:19 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

((((NSW)))))

Glad to hear from you. Your daughter and her son look so happy. I hope that your daughter will see the light soon. She really looks good with a sparkle in her eye.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:26 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Beautiful kids! Like my AD, why would someone so beautiful want to end their life? I'll never understand, and guess I'm not meant to. There is a good book, just love her (me?) I have at home. Written by a mom like us.